Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All women want to fuck ONE guy

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
Seriously, think about it. To them, men are the void significant, they don't care who Chad really is, he is just a symbol that represents a set of physical qualities, but in practice, every Chad is the same person.

Women don't see any problem at all in all women wanting the same minority of guys and the rest getting either nothing or leftovers. To them, men are just tools pretty much. Even the fiercest misogynist here don't objectify and dehumanize women as much as women do it to men.

They literally expect us to die to save them from even being inconvenienced. I hate women but I can't get this far.

Mythical Chad. Redpill - he doesn't actually exist

Thats cope. Thats the same as when you would say every man would fuck this ONE stacy. Personal taste is still involved in this. There are rules for facial Beauty, but not for the personal taste.

This Mythical Chad character you guys and everyone thinks is going around taking all the women and having sex with them. He doesn't exist, at least not anymore

No, the maximum appeal rate a man can have is capped at a certain percentage, i'd say around 70-80 percent. Personal tastes will always reign since women are extremely specific.

Last edited:
This Mythical Chad character you guys and everyone thinks is going around taking all the women and having sex with them. He doesn't exist, at least not anymore

So you disagree that there is very little variance in the type of man foids find attractive?

what do you mean by that? There is obviously a very specific physical phenotype for a man that will have sexual appeal to the majority of women, it's bluepilled to think otherwise

You being serious?

No, the maximum appeal rate a man can have is capped at a certain percentage, i'd say around 70-80 percent. Personal tastes will always reign since women are extremely selective.
Thats cope. Thats the same as when you would say every man would fuck this ONE stacy. Personal taste is still involved in this. There are rules for facial Beauty, but not for the personal taste.
True, personal taste is an important factor. Some foids prefer white and tall Chads with a very masculine face, some prefer white and tall Chads with a pretty boy face, some prefer blond white and tall Chads, some prefer Mediterranean white and tall Chads, some prefer ripped white and tall Chads and the others prefer ottermode white and tall Chads.

True, personal taste is an important factor. Some foids prefer white and tall Chads with a very masculine face, some prefer white and tall Chads with a pretty boy face, some prefer blond white and tall Chads, some prefer Mediterranean white and tall Chads, some prefer ripped white and tall Chads and the others prefer ottermode white and tall Chads.

This. They all have the same race and height and facial symmetry, but with different phenotypes. Chad comes in a few flavors but is still a hyper exclusive club.

what do you mean by that? There is obviously a very specific physical phenotype for a man that will have sexual appeal to the majority of women, it's bluepilled to think otherwise
I'm basically agreeing with OP.

This mythical Chad character ppl think is running around having sex with every woman does not exist. Even very attractive men have to put in some work to get a nice girlfriend these days, a modern phenomenom is many young women actually choosing to stay single, and for sure women today are very cautious of men they suspect to be untrustworthy, and will not tolerate being cheated on like perhaps stupid women might have done 15 years ago.

OP is correct, Chad basically is a meme, mythical Chad theory guys, it's the new shit

This mythical Chad character ppl think is running around having sex with every woman does not exist. Even very attractive men have to put in some work to get a nice girlfriend these days, a modern phenomenom is many young women actually choosing to stay single, and for sure women today are very cautious of men they suspect to be untrustworthy, and will not tolerate being cheated on like perhaps stupid women might have done 15 years ago.

OP is correct, Chad basically is a meme, mythical Chad theory guys, it's the new shit

tenor.gif

Seriously, think about it. To them, men are the void significant, they don't care who Chad really is, he is just a symbol that represents a set of physical qualities, but in practice, every Chad is the same person.

that guy's name is gandy

Im starting to see this.. Women will fuck who they want. I think as long as you posesss a combination or one of Chad traits she will fuck you.

Does that mean every incel is the same person too?

Catholicism needs to splinter into a new religion and appoint you head. The Cope Pope

That guy=not you.

thats right, the womens tbh has to much power over the mens, is such a posibility, we can reign again them, like in the past :feelsautistic::feelsbadman:

To women, men are objects representing perfect human DNA judged by physical appearance alone.

Foids hate virgin men, this is how lewd they have gone to get fucked by a Chad.

Catholicism needs to splinter into a new religion and appoint you head. The Cope Pope
Uh huh, I'll tell you what why don't you start up that cute incel podcast again and I can properly discuss theories like this, I reckon you will respect them

The fuck is that nigga? Either very low IQ or you are a good
Personal taste=different chads
Also men are WAY LESS picky than women

The fuck is that nigga? Either very low IQ or you are a good
Personal taste=different chads
Also men are WAY LESS picky than women

Like i said, there are objective rules for facial beauty. Meaning most people will recognize a very gl face over an ugly face. This is standard knowledge. But when you have different chad phenotypes with the same lookslvl it depends on the woman which chad she will prefer. + There are sick bitches out who are into weird looking men, theyre rare but they are there. So you cant really say ONE guy fucks them all, or ONE guy will have access to ALL women on this world. Thats just delusional. I dont see how my post is low Iq either, since it makes perfect sense.

Because they objectify men

Like i said, there are objective rules for facial beauty. Meaning most people will recognize a very gl face over an ugly face. This is standard knowledge. But when you have different chad phenotypes with the same lookslvl it depends on the woman which chad she will prefer. + There are sick bitches out who are into weird looking men, theyre rare but they are there. So you cant really say ONE guy fucks them all, or ONE guy will have access to ALL women on this world. Thats just delusional. I dont see how my post is low Iq either, since it makes perfect sense.
Cope, you and neko should just fucking rope yourselves instead of spewing complete bullshit. Top tier elite men have access to 100% of women

Duh hurr durr chad isnt reaull guise
3ADACF74 1E83 4668 B4A6 9F732CB49139 241 0000005F80D41929

No, not at all. Attractive males are only about ONE set of specific facial and body features. Attractive women can have extremely different facial or body features. For example, a woman with high set arched eyebrows and round eyes can be attractive, and a woman with low set straight strong eyebrows and sharp eyes can be good looking too. A man is ONLY good looking with straight eyebrows and sharp eyes.

Cope, you and neko should just fucking rope yourselves instead of spewing complete bullshit. Top tier elite men have access to 100% of women

Duh hurr durr chad isnt reaull guise
View attachment 24065

Do you even realize how dumb you sound ? So your trying to say this guy has access to 100% of women???!?!?!?! ALL WOMEN ON THIS FUCKING ENTIRE PLANET??!?!? I seriously think you believe this shit. I feel bad for you. tbh

Yes that is what Chad is, did you finally realize that lol

No, not at all. Attractive males are only about ONE set of specific facial and body features. Attractive women can have extremely different facial or body features. For example, a woman with high set arched eyebrows and round eyes can be attractive, and a woman with low set straight strong eyebrows and sharp eyes can be good looking too. A man is ONLY good looking with straight eyebrows and sharp eyes.

Yes, but you have to realize its not all black and white in this world. There are always exceptions and when you would say a very gl guy has appeal to 80-85% of women it would be correct. But to say a perfect looking guy would still get all women, is just dumb and retarded.

Women only want 3 alpha archetypes
1.rich conventionally attractive functional member of society chad
2. alt emo chad
3. bad boy criminal chad

Do you even realize how dumb you sound ? So your trying to say this guy has access to 100% of women???!?!?!?! ALL WOMEN ON THIS FUCKING ENTIRE PLANET??!?!? I seriously think you believe this shit. I feel bad for you. tbh
LET ME REPHRASE THIS FOR YOUR LOW IQ ASS, 100% of women would let him FUCK THEM YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD
I hate brainlets, I wish you would all drop dead waste of resources and fucking space you are probably all NEET shitheads too

LET ME REPHRASE THIS FOR YOUR LOW IQ ASS, 100% of women would let him FUCK THEM YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD
I hate brainlets, I wish you would all drop dead waste of resources and fucking space you are probably all NEET shitheads too

Na, not really. Just because you think that way, it mustnt be true for ALL WOMEN. Jfl at calling me low IQ when you seriously believe this shit.

Na, not really. Just because you think that way, it mustnt be true for ALL WOMEN. Jfl at calling me low IQ when you seriously believe this shit.

God you're such a coper. There is little variance in the type of guy foids find attractive. Therefore if one woman finds a guy genuinely sexually attractive, chances are all other women do too. When OP said one guy he didn't literally mean ONE guy you brainlet.

This shit is literally basic blackpill and you can't even grasp that much. Why are you even here then?

Last edited:
God you're such a coper. There is little variance in the type of guy foids find attractive. Therefore if one woman finds a guy genuinely sexually attractive, chances are all other women do too. When OP said one guy he didn't literally mean ONE guy you brainlet.

This shit is literally basic blackpill and you can't even grasp that much. Why are you even here?

I was refferring to his exact words he was spitting out and claiming that EVERY woman on this entire fucking planet would fuck him is WRONG. ITS FUCKING WRONG: How cant you see that you braindead moron? How can you know what op meant, are you him ? I knew about the blackpill way before you, so stfu and embarassing yourself.

I was refferring to his exact words he was spitting out and claiming that EVERY woman on this entire fucking planet would fuck him is WRONG. ITS FUCKING WRONG: How cant you see that you braindead moron? How can you know what op meant, are you him ? I knew about the blackpill way before you, so stfu and embarassing yourself.

he is just a symbol that represents a set of physical qualities - OP

How can you claim to have known about the blackpill before me when:
1. You joined 3 months after me
2. You can't even grasp this simple fucking concept that is literally the foundation of the blackpill

The only one embarrassing themselves here is you.

he is just a symbol that represents a set of physical qualities - OP

How can you claim to have known about the blackpill before me when:
1. You joined 3 months after me
2. You can't even grasp this simple fucking concept that is literally the foundation of the blackpill

The only one embarrassing themselves here is you.

Because i was on PSL since December 2016? I guess you dont even know about Lookism right? Stop wasting my time with your embarassing shit.

Because i was on PSL since December 2016? I guess you dont even know about Lookism right? Stop wasting my time with your embarassing shit.

I've been blackpilled since 2014, little babby.

I've been blackpilled since 2014, little babby.

Yet youre still too dumb to see that one guy will not be able to fuck ALL women on this entire earth. Even when he has insane appeal to MOST people. When you seriously believe yourself, you shouldnt call me low IQcel.

normies are a hivemind, it's pointless to think about them in terms of individuals, so yes: there's one archetypical stacy and one archetypical chad

Yet youre still too dumb to see that one guy will not be able to fuck ALL women on this entire earth. Even when he has insane appeal to MOST people. When you seriously believe yourself, you shouldnt call me low IQcel.

There you go with the one guy shit again. This is room temperature levels of IQ.

There you go with the one guy shit again. This is room temperature levels of IQ.

One guy = chad. I got that, dont worry. But some women would consider some men as chads who obviously are just average or even ugly. So... this theory is shit.

But some women would consider some men as chads who obviously are just average or even ugly.

We're not talking about those guys though, we're talking about the guys who are objectively attractive because they have all the features that make a man's face attractive.

We're not talking about those guys though, we're talking about the guys who are objectively attractive because they have all the features that make a man's face attractive.

Yes, objectively attractive. But there is also a subjective opinion. When will you fking retard understand this ? You will never get 100% appeal to others, since there is also a subjective opinion on the individual. Even when this chad has no facial flaws and is a living god to the MAJORITY of people, there will STILL BE FEMALES WHO ARENT INTO HIM. THEY WILL BE RARE, BUT THEY WILL BE THERE. The concept which makes you attractive and which makes you ugly stills tands and is also right. But you have to keep in mind delusional females who think higher of themselves , even when theyre ugly asf also. Dont underestimate the SUBJECTIVE opinion of humans. + There are also different phenotypes , when you have a female who is more into prettyboys with less masculine features ( which is SUBJECTIVE) she will not be attracted to him, no matter how gl he is. Inb 4 iam coping.

Yes, objectively attractive. But there is also a subjective opinion. When will you fking retard understand this ? You will never get 100% appeal to others, since there is also a subjective opinion on the individual. Even when this chad has no facial flaws and is a living god to the MAJORITY of people, there will STILL BE FEMALES WHO ARENT INTO HIM. THEY WILL BE RARE, BUT THEY WILL BE THERE. The concept which makes you attractive and which makes you ugly stills tands and is also right. But you have to keep in mind delusional females who think higher of themselves , even when theyre ugly asf also. Dont underestimate the SUBJECTIVE opinion of humans. + There are also different phenotypes , when you have a female who is more into prettyboys with less masculine features ( which is SUBJECTIVE) she will not be attracted to him, no matter how gl he is. Inb 4 iam coping.

So you think there's a girl who, even if the guy legit looked like this:

DOnKVr2.jpg

They would turn him down?