Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All Women Want is an Above Average Face and Atleast Average Height Man

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are atleast a HTN and average height (5’9-5’10) you can slay, this idea women only want a 6’3 white chad and everyone else is betabuxxing and getting cucked is a fucking meme.

Broly is 5’9 and he lives in one of the tallest state in the US and yet he gets girls asking for his Snapchat to presumably send him nudes.

HTNs are the real Chads, you don’t have to be 6’ to get laid, open your eyes!

5’10 ethnic HTN slaying on Tinder in fucking Chadfornia with 18 slays.

Chad only, women only want 6’0 or taller men is the biggest fucking meme on this forum @CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @depressedblackcel

If you are atleast a HTN and average height (5’9-5’10) you can slay, this idea women only want a 6’3 white chad and everyone else is betabuxxing and getting cucked is a fucking meme.

Broly is 5’9 and he lives in one of the tallest state in the US and yet he gets girls asking for his Snapchat to presumably send him nudes.

I agree, life starts at 5´9 as i said.
For us men below 5´9 is fucking over goddamnit

What if I'm a sub5 you fucking retard

Why isn’t @Broly banned yet?

Fakecels are allowed, but anime foids pfps aren’t…

A shame that many of us are below average in both of these areas.

What if I'm a sub5 you fucking retard
You probably aren't sub 5. I think you have succumbed to social pressure, and you deluded yourself into thinking your ugly just to fit in with the autistic cry babies on this site.

You also need access to women.

If you don’t have access to women you won’t get anything without being chad.

You also need access to women.

If you don’t have access to women you won’t get anything without being chad.
Just don't live in a cave theory

You probably aren't sub 5. I think you have succumbed to social pressure, and you deluded yourself into thinking your ugly just to fit in with the autistic cry babies on this site.
Time to take a shower, you just restored my confidence bro :soy:

this is probably im true. im 6'0 and im still khhv

How do you get access to women that aren’t coworkers, college, or old friends?
If you are good looking, you can easily hang out with those and meet their friends, thus having sex with them later

@gattsu

You don’t get no pussy, because your fucking lame.

No, he’s a different guy
Broly lives in the Midwest
U right, u right. Thought they looked a bit similar at first glance

3269081 IMG 1679
8 B164208 A1 A1 42 A3 9 C06 0 DDD3 F3259 B8

All women want 6'2+, Aryan Chad. Anything less, they settle for

The evidence is outside do half these people ever go outside, I wouldn't even say HTN. All you need is avg height + MTN and you'll have plenty of options, if you are avg height + LTN you will get something but not slay.
People here consider anything that isn’t a skinny tall virgin white girl not ascension :feelshaha:

Last edited:
All women want 6'2+, Aryan Chad. Anything less, they settle for
only sex matters, stop being a bluepilled romantic cuck

Niggas some bitches. Cant trust em at all.
Fr. You even have to watch your back on incel forums now. Crazy times we live in bro

Why isn’t @Broly banned yet?

Fakecels are allowed, but anime foids pfps aren’t…
He knows he's humblebragging, just trolling around until he ascends; like plenty of users here. :smonk:

why isnt broly banned

no face for our autism

Chad only, women only want 6’0 or taller men is the biggest fucking meme on this forum @CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @depressedblackcel
of course its a meme, a 5'10 at least 5/10+ wont be an incel

Look below literally who 2022fags calling on my ban.
You joined in 2021, you aren't exactly an oldfag yourself; I'm not even calling for your ban, just pointing out how obvious it is that you know you're humblebragging and trolling by using the most retarded arguments I've ever seen when called out on it. :lul:

You joined in 2021, you aren't exactly an oldfag yourself;
Nigga I’ve been granted 2020 status. I see myself as a 2020cel.
I'm not even calling for your ban, just pointing out how obvious it is that you know you're humblebragging and trolling by using the most retarded arguments I've ever seen when called out on it. :lul:
It’s not trolling or humblebragging. It’s called being blackpilled and not a weak loser who turns his back on who he is just because of a little female attention. Stop putting women above you once in your life and maybe you will understand my view. Women are beneath me. I’m not some weak bitch who chases women around and tires to validate them. You fucks should be thanking me for being based and blackpilled cause you need me. You do, I’m the only one who truly is. You’re not the real blackpilled incel, I am.

@WØLF
tell me you get the reference dawg:feelscry:

And trannies see themselves as real women. :feelsjuice:
It’s not trolling or humblebragging. It’s called being blackpilled and not a weak loser who turns his back on who he is just because of a little female attention. Stop putting women above you once in your life and maybe you will understand my view. Women are beneath me. I’m not some weak bitch who chases women around and tires to validate them. You fucks should be thanking me for being based and blackpilled cause you need me. You do, I’m the only one who truly is. You’re not the real blackpilled incel, I am.
New copypasta just dropped, haven't seen it before. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
@PLA1092 6ft+ 7 PSL mulatto slayer btw

maxresdefault.jpg
im a truecel, non-NT cancels all of that out, NT is everything, 6'4 is manlet in 2023 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Of course he has nice jaw.
Jaw = Law
In my opinion, Height> Jaw> NT> Dick

@WØLF
tell me you get the reference dawg:feelscry:
Yeah i have no idea ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back