Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women straight up suck

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I went for a long walk through the city today. I spent quite some time inspecting the women and imagining myself in a relationship with them. But to put it short I couldn't do it because they all disgusted me.

This place is infamously liberal so it's full of foids with whore clothes or nose piercings or blue hair, not to mention the dykes and the fatties. In all, that eliminated the vast majority of the foids.

About half are non-White and therefore rejected outright.

Most foids appeared to have a boyfriend, and nonvirgins as a prospective partner gross me out.

Plenty of foids hung out at the trendy vegan places but I'd reject them solely based on that as vegans are usually insane in other ways as well.

I visited a church and that's really the only place where I could find what appeared to be exceptions to the rule. But even there it was a minority. And, well, Chad only, anyway.

Goes to show just how over it is.

I went for a long walk through the city today. I spent quite some time inspecting the women and imagining myself in a relationship with them. But to put it short I couldn't do it because they all disgusted me.

This place is infamously liberal so it's full of foids with whore clothes or nose piercings or blue hair, not to mention the dykes and the fatties. In all, that eliminated the vast majority of the foids.

Most foids appeared to have a boyfriend, and nonvirgins as a prospective partner gross me out.

Plenty of foids hung out at the trendy vegan places but I'd reject them solely based on that as vegans are usually insane in other ways as well.

I visited a church and that's really the only place where I could find what appeared to be exceptions to the rule. But even there it was a minority. And, well, Chad only, anyway.

Goes to show just how over it is.
This. Modern relationships are a joke, even for normies and chadlites. Only Chad can have a somewhat decent relationship/marriage nowadays. Whoremaxx and mogmaxx or rope

Rape should be legal

Rape should be legal
Fbi investiga golpes corona widelg

This. Modern relationships are a joke, even for normies and chadlites. Only Chad can have a somewhat decent relationship/marriage nowadays. Whoremaxx and mogmaxx or rope

I spent quite some time inspecting the women and imagining myself in a relationship with them.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
But to put it short I couldn't do it because they all disgusted me.
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:
You know what to do about that :smonk:

What's your solution? Even if you ER, I doubt it'll change much of anything.

Damn what city is this? Somewhere in California?