Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All women need to be put to sleep in gas chambers

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
No, no forced breeding, or sex slavery, or any of that edgy nonsense. Just place them gently into the gas chambers, release the cyanide, and let them fall into deep, long, comfortable sleep.

And then what???

We won't be able to get people on board if it means the human race ends tbh. Let's do ER'S idea.

Toronto PUA Dr. James Sears aka DIMITRI THE LOVER is going to have to serve prison time for complaining of feminism and Toronto feminists. He proposed in his newspaper that every feminist should be gassed under Adolph Hitler.

We won't be able to get people on board if it means the human race ends tbh. Let's do ER'S idea.
The human race is going to end when the universe does if not before, so I don't see why it matters.

Maybe some brilliant biologycels can come up with ways to make serviceable eggs from other species so we can have artsem without femoids.

Cohersion is endemic in every relationship, doesn't matter it's nature nor origin. Spending time with foids can seen like a stressor now, due to the sexual dynamics and psycho-biological hierarchies that we naturally follow. However, humans are very adaptable, and so it is the treshold for our confort zone. Even if we got to exterminate all the female gender, a new and more opressively intricate socio-sexual order would arise to replace the old one.

The better course of action, taking in consideration your own nihilistic tendencies, is to gas every single human being, thus ending the torture that is being subjected to determinism, be it sexual, social, biological, cultural, genetic or whatever. Death should be qually distributed for us to build the perfect utopia. No more organic chaos, no more pain.

RewardingImpossibleAngelfish size restricted1

gas chambers are not edgy at all

it'd easy death for them

Seems a bit too merciful tbh.

it'd easy death for them

only the ones who would only date chad. o wait thats 99 % of them!

Okay, this thread got featured on Inceltears and is really popular there at the moment, so let me reply to a few low-IQ comments there for any lurking soyboys:

Yes, I know death by cyanide gas isn't a fucking comfy death. For fuck's sake. You people have no sense of irony or humor. It's insane. Maybe we should gas the nu-males, too.

Yes, I know humans couldn't reproduce without these stupid lying cunts. I just don't see how that's a bad thing. Humans are trash. It's not like I'll ever reproduce anyway.

Chad would probably get a harem of traps/shemales anyway, so even if I was secretly gay for Chad, I doubt he'd be interested.

Emperor of Mankind

The human race is going to end when the universe does if not before, so I don't see why it matters.

Maybe some brilliant biologycels can come up with ways to make serviceable eggs from other species so we can have artsem without femoids.
Just harvest the stacy eggs before gassing them :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Why not just pray an asteroid hits the earth and wipes out all lifeforms on this planet

Toronto PUA Dr. James Sears aka DIMITRI THE LOVER is going to have to serve prison time for complaining of feminism and Toronto feminists. He proposed in his newspaper that every feminist should be gassed under Adolph Hitler.
Wow you're not joking, this guy really is going to jail for "promoting hatred towards women".
JFL at this cucked society. Women can get you locked up for being a PUA. So glad i'm not Canadian.

They should.
Infact no, every female should be placed on an island and the novichok agent pumped into the air over the island as well as in the water-system etc.
I just saw that article and it's amazing how cucked society has become. Women can openly hate men and they'll be given an award for it, yet if a guy says something negative about women he faces persecution.

Wow you're not joking, this guy really is going to jail for "promoting hatred towards women".
JFL at this cucked society. Women can get you locked up for being a PUA. So glad i'm not Canadian.

Destroying all the chances to ascend maxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back