Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women go for the same guy

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Women are naturally attracted to men who got validation by other women. That's why women automatically feel rejection towards a man who still is a virgin after 18-21 age because that means low value in their views. Women race against each other to get the same Chad with the best potential genetic outlook to make the best kids possible. They'll never crave for a mid tier normie let alone incels.
You're fucked up in the head if you seriously think a woman will settle down anything less than someone 2 points higher than her own PSL rating because women have different value than men.
Slayers in the past had harams and women regardless of looks all had sex with the same Chad. It's te natural form of patriarchal society and the remains still exist in kingdoms where the king had 1000+ women to sleep with to pass down his genes.

Chad is a King with access to all pussy. You're a pussy with an inability to ever settle down with any kind of woman.

99d46153967ddaaaa8faa884b0c758f0--handsome-faces-handsome-man.jpg

I wish I could give a Thumbs Up to your post, OP, because I agree with this school of thought 100%.

Right now I have been trying online dating, I've messaged a few girls, sometimes stooping so low to which I have written to some of the most ugliest, obese, unattractive women available, and they either ignore me and never reply, or end up with some ripped 6-foot tall David Hasselhoff look-alike. Why? Because I'm an underweight, skinny manlet. Wow, oh the horror; definitely can't give a man like that any chance in life whatsoever. The selective mentality of women is sometimes just unbelievable.

Tension said:
I wish I could give a Thumbs Up to your post, OP, because I agree with this school of thought 100%.

Right now I have been trying online dating, I've messaged a few girls, sometimes stooping so low to which I have written to some of the most ugliest, obese, unattractive women available, and they either ignore me and never reply, or end up with some ripped 6-foot tall David Hasselhoff look-alike. Why? Because I'm an underweight, skinny manlet. Wow, oh the horror; definitely can't give a man like that any chance in life whatsoever. The selective mentality of women is sometimes just unbelievable.

i can relate dude, these women all date higher.

dont ever listen to the normies who say otherwise, because if those women on those dating sites who are fat af and uglyish did date ugly men you would see more and more ugly men with them in real life but that just doesnt happen. i see plenty of fatties like the ones u described with normies and even chad, its ragefuel