Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All Women are Whores: ONLY 16 per 100 people on Tinder are single women!

I always claimed awalt, men are not much better.

The state of cucks

I always claimed awalt, men are not much better.
*CHADS are not much better

beckies and stacies go for douchebag brutes instead of someone like me who, if given the chance, is loyal, caring, loving, clingy, and affectionate. a girl would adore having ME as a bf i am 100% sure of that

but nooooooo oh fucking noooo they want meatheaded assholes who treat them like absolute trash (which tbh BASED they deserve it for going for them) and they wanna complain about hating all men when its just chads

*CHADS are not much better

beckies and stacies go for douchebag brutes instead of someone like me who, if given the chance, is loyal, caring, loving, clingy, and affectionate. a girl would adore having ME as a bf i am 100% sure of that

but nooooooo oh fucking noooo they want meatheaded assholes who treat them like absolute trash (which tbh BASED they deserve it for going for them) and they wanna complain about hating all men when its just chads
You are like that because you still didnt get any, we are all humble and not greedy and cheating because girls dont give us a chance. But sex havers, not only chads, know they can get girls so they try all the time and cheat when they can. I know bunch of married guys and every single one of them cheated on their wives some even multiple times and they have small children and everything, they still chase cheap whores.