Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory All Women are Sluts

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
It is my belief that, at heart, all women are sluts; at heart they are sexual beings.

Take, for example, "r/gonewild" a subreddit with over 4 million followers and a decades worth of regular, average women displaying themselves nude on the internet for free.

Or how about the fact that Americans send, on average, 20 nudes per second (that's 1200 a minute).

Think about that.

By the time you finish this sentence how many more nudes will have been sent? By the time you finish this post?

When Americans send nudes to each other it is oftentimes the man receiving and the woman sending; in fact, 60% of women under 30 have admitted to sending nudes compared to only 54% of men.

60% of the time the woman initiated; that's a majority.

But, if all of these women seem to be so sexually open and flirtatious with random men online, why don't we see any of this behavior in reality?

The reason is because, in our present society, women have been socially conditioned to conceal their true sexual desires in the form of monogamy; they enter into one long-term relationship at one time with one dominant man and are submissive sexually towards him.

But who truly benefits from these monogamous relationships?

The man with assets benefits because he can provide for a woman financially.​
The man with physical attractiveness benefits because he can provide for a woman genetically.​
And the man who speaks the loudest in the bar benefits because he can provide her with entertainment.​
The man who does not benefit is the low-tier normie, the nerd with glasses and, ultimately, the incel.​

In a truly open, polygamous society, all of this changes in an instant.

The man with assets still benefits the most but the man with physical attractiveness, the man who speaks the loudest in the bar and everyone else are left on the same playing field.

Why?

The women are no longer in a rush!

They can fuck whoever they want whenever they want, so they slowly have casual sex with all the men they know - including the incel.

But we are still a long ways away from reaching this point.

So who's advocating for polygamy?

Interestingly, factions of both patriarchal, traditional society and matriarchal, progressive society support the idea of polygamy.

On the one hand there's the Mormons.

A prominent example is Kody Brown, a mormon who has four wives and eighteen children. In 2013, Brown challenged laws surrounding polygamous marriage in Utah but was eventually dismissed by the US Court of Appeals.

Then there's the sex-positive feminists.

They advocate for more openness about sex and sexual pleasure, the increased use of birth control, contraceptives and more sexual education. The hope is that this will free both men and women sexually but the focus is always placed on the woman first and the man second.

Ultimately, both of these theories are somewhat flawed in their own ways (especially sex-positive feminism) but they serve as good starting points for us to build our own arguments.

Arguments that will eventually bring compatability between our ideas and that of many sex-positive feminists.

Perhaps this may even lead to the seduction (no pun intended) of some of these aforementioned feminists to our side and the beginning of mainstream incel advocacy for all future generations of young males to come.

Because, though it may be over for us, it doesn't have to be over for our progeny.

i dont think polygamy will help us. we should just do it like the old day and do enforced monosomy where the womyn doesnt have much choice

we should just do it like the old day and do enforced monosomy where the womyn doesnt have much choice
I don't think tampering with chromosomes is the best solution here.

In all seriousness, I like the idea of monogamy as well. Every man has a wife, every woman has a husband and everyone is happy.

But we're never going to go back to that. And do you really want to?

Do you really want to be forced to have sex with the same woman for the rest of your life?

I certainly don't.

That's why I believe we need to move towards a more sexually open and honest society.

Water detected

I thought this might have been a response to this post. Read the entire thing then tell me if you still feel the same way.
i just wanted to use this. i created it