Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All women are misandrists.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Misandry is defined as the hatred of men. It's the antithesis of misogyny, the hatred of women.

If you were to go out in public and say "I don't hate all women, just the majority of them. I love the hot girls though, the rest can go fuck themselves," You would be labeled a misogynist, because in general, you hate women. What do women think of most men?

Okcupid

They think the vast majority of men are ugly. Only 7% are attractive And what do women think of ugly men?

Therefore women find over 90% of men not attractive and over 80% of men ugly. And since they hate ugly men they hate the majority of men making them all misandrists. Yet we're the evil ones.

Btw, does anyone have that pic where the foid swipes thousands of times and only goes on a handful of dates, meaning there is a less than 1% chance of tinder success?

That stupid cunt should be crucified in GTA V. Any man who enjoys her garbage music has no testicles.

Not to whiteknight but just because a foid isn’t attracted to you doesn’t necessary mean she hates you per se ded srs.

More like sub-Chadandrists. Or at least uglymaleandrists.

Not to whiteknight but just because a foid isn’t attracted to you doesn’t necessary mean she hates you per se ded srs.

Somewhat true, but that's only if you're not super ugly and behave in a way that she wants, as in not making a move. The second you try to get into her pants she wants you dead

Billie fucking bitch is the most over rated looking cunt around, her face isn't even attractive

Billie methhead made me rage. Hopefully she will destroy herself with drugs.

From what I've seen they only hate the ugly and so-called "average" looking males who are self aware regarding female mating behavior or are right wing. Females tolerate unattractive males who submit to them, but females still see them as non-sexual beings. But all females have a soft spot for tall and handsome chads.

Even Radfems ignore all their hatred when interacting with tall handsome guys. You can't beat biology.

They hate men who they deem ugly that don't fit their flawed attraction/standards. Bias and shallow faggots. I shouldn't have to be disrespected by a cunt just because she doesn't find me conventionally attractive. The female gender is evil.

Last edited:
That stupid cunt should be crucified in GTA V. Any man who enjoys her garbage music has no testicles.
She should be executed in a public square in Golden Axe.

Most guys here dont hate women. We are just frustrated that we are biologically hardwired on liking them, although there is no objective reason why we should. Women logic to man is just despicable, because they worship a few, despise a few(us) and betabuxx the majority of men. Everyone knows ( even more and more normies acknowledge this since it has become so obvious)this is true and yet foids are talking bs about personality, sexism etc.

That survey by OkCupid has left the cucks at IT speechless. They don't have any other choice but to believe the Blackpill. Every time someone brings up that topic those cucks are like "Its just one survey", "The survey just had a thousand participants". Fuck those dickweeds.

Misandry is defined as the hatred of men. It's the antithesis of misogyny, the hatred of women.

If you were to go out in public and say "I don't hate all women, just the majority of them. I love the hot girls though, the rest can go fuck themselves," You would be labeled a misogynist, because in general, you hate women. What do women think of most men?

View attachment 182031

They think the vast majority of men are ugly. Only 7% are attractive And what do women think of ugly men?

Therefore women find over 90% of men not attractive and over 80% of men ugly. And since they hate ugly men they hate the majority of men making them all misandrists. Yet we're the evil ones.

Even this isn't accurate foids words does not equate to physiological attractiveness no whom she truly gets wet around is 1 in millions