Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory All women are literally the same

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
They are the same. Not too literally, of course.

They will have 'different' pathetic and mundane normie interests, different 'opinions', etc.

But there is something fundamental that makes most of them, frankly, uninteresting childish NPCs. Truly, only a biologically hardwired something could make one wish to even talk to them, let alone SIMP for them...

64d.jpg

mate choice is what defines a species.

Zebras are zebras because they CHOSE to fuck with other zebras. If it weren't so there would be no such thing as "zebra" species --- it's ancestor would've diluted its genes back into the other equines like donkeys or horses. But zebras exist because it's ancestors decided they wouldn't fuck no horse or donkey ever again.

Likewise for humans --- foids are foids because they are driven to cuck beta males with Chads. This is their biological programming.

If they behaved any different from that, they'd be another species. Got it?

Last edited:
It's inevitable, considering the average foid only has Chad and their appeal to him as their center of existence and the main purpose of their life in this age of degeneracy and widespread hypergamy, causing them all to basically adopt the same popular views and interests in order to feign some sense of a unique being while generally still only being in it for the same attention-seeking or validation wanting purposes; go on for too long with them and it'll always revolve back to a male they're attracted to. :society:

Likewise for humans --- foids are foids because they are driven to cuck beta males with Chads. This is their biological programming.

If they behaved any different from that, they'd be another species. Got it?
yes. That's why I don't really blame any of them for rejecting me or treating like a creep or like garbage. It's just the way things are

It's because they have smaller brains. That makes them incapable of developing interesting personalities.

yes. That's why I don't really blame any of them for rejecting me or treating like a creep or like garbage. It's just the way things are
we think similarly