Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ALL WOMEN ARE LESBIANS (and they want to turn men gay)

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
I believe that women are attracted to women on an emotional and physical level. The way they speak about other women is disturbing, they shower them with affection that they would never dare give to a man. They praise each other all the time and the adverse when talking about men. When they speak about men it’s “he’s narcissistic, hes ugly, you deserve better bitch omg slay”. Also they call each other degrading terms (ie bitch , hoe , slut…) and we’ve already established that women love being abused. This may be why lesbians have the highest abuse rates, because they both get to abuse and torment each other .

Now the second part of my theory is that women praise homosexuality and constantly say it as a solution for incel, I believe the reason behind this is because they want lower men out the genepool . They are so disgusted by us , they want us to change our sexuality so no woman has to have us (this is also a part of why I think they’re lesbians. They have this weird nationalism based in the fact they have a pussy. They’re tribalistic).

I think this femintribalism is growing among the TT crowd and the whole “your da prize” mentality

I don't believe all femoids are "lesbians" They are just bisexual & have sex with each other for hedonistic purposes. At the end of they are still more attracted to certain types of men than each other.

I don't believe all femoids are "lesbians" They are just bisexual & have sex with each other for hedonistic purposes. At the end of they are still more attracted to certain types of men than each other.
Brutal womanpill

Cope harder. Lesbian marriages have the highest divorce rape and foids are rarely happy in lesbian relationships

No women simply aren’t real

Cope harder. Lesbian marriages have the highest divorce rape and foids are rarely happy in lesbian relationships
They divorce when the find a Chad's dick to ride eventually

women have universal sisterhood, a type of mutual help men would never get. And no they do not want to turn anyone gay(faghags are exceptions and mentally ill), on contrast they will always socially shoot down any negligible amount of brotherhood as gay

Women are bisexual by default