Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All women are infidelious and can never be trusted

B

Biotrash

Kissless handholdless hugless virgin turd
-
https://babe.net/2018/03/23/why-do-girls-cheat-on-guys-44209

Tumblr ndbawaEGT11rp0vkjo1 500

ALL WOMEN CHEAT

IT NEVER BEGAN

the article should be why do girls cheat on numales and normies

the article should be why do girls cheat on numales and normies
This.
Chad only gets cheated on if hes in the military and his Stacy cant have his sick so she bangs Brad until he returns to America

"Infidelious", damn. That's a nice one.

muslimmaxxing is legit
you don't hear about Al-Qaeda's wives, or ISIS's wives cheating on them do you? of course. BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL.

"Kerry
I used to cheat on my boyfriend like, every day."

Original

"Sonny
I was with this guy my whole junior year of high school, so he took me to his senior prom. In New Jersey, you go to the shore for the whole weekend after, so I went with him there too.

He kept trying to have sex (we were both virgins), but I wouldn't let him because my shallow ass didn't want to lose my virginity to someone I didn't think was that hot. Instead, I wound up losing my virginity to this waaay hotter guy in my grade that weekend.

I snuck away from my current boyfriend twice so we could fuck. I broke the kid's heart. But was it WORTH IT to have such a beautiful face as the person who took my FLOWER!? Yes."

PossibleNeedyBrahmancow max 1mb

Last edited: