Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All white guys I know who dated Asian girls are unhappy a few months down the road.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Although at least they can actually date Asian girls,all of them seem so depressed and biter much like us a few months on. I wonder if it means that if you don't date your same race you may ultimately be unhappy. If so there is even less hope.

Although at least they can actually date Asian girls,all of them seem so depressed and biter much like us a few months on. I wonder if it means that if you don't date your same race you may ultimately be unhappy. If so there is even less hope.
What source or proof do you have of this?

In theory, no guy should be proud about slaying gooks.

I would be proud tbh
Lol why?

Unless you're a ricecel or some bottom tier curry then yeah I guess you could be proud.

I can't find asians attractive

Their honeymoon phase ends and they realise that in theory they should be in a relationship with a much more attractive girl of their own race instead of a low tier noodlewhore, but modern hypergamy forces them to be with the noodle

The guy was desperate and she wanted him cuz he is white ofc it is gonna go downhill. You can only be truly attracted to what looks like you and where you belong

Asian foids have a different way of acting and being stupid; It is obvious that as any foid it will betray you, and the discomfort they feel, if not caused by "betrayal", is just normie problem

The bitch probably nags them and doesn't give pussy

noodles are the worst sort of foids, except curries, they are sub