Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All wagecuck incels need to quit their jobs ASAP

Will you quit your job to join the ldar movement

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Ldar numbers are getting lower and lower each day. We need you to stay home and not contribute to society in any way

If you continue slaving away for a few shekels you will have the word 'CUCKED' stamped on your profile forever

Don’t have a job to quit

ok so how do they eat or pay rent then

All cels here have to moneymaxx to enjoy good copes. Dont wagecuck but be smart about making money.

I will finally become a NEET in 2-3 months and then stay a NEET forever.

I need some money,then i quit

I am going to be fired soon anyway. Since my job has been WFH I do almost nothing except attend the daily zoom meetings. I just go straight back to bed afterwards and sleep till 4:00. They are bound to catch onto me.

I am going to be fired soon anyway. Since my job has been WFH I do almost nothing except attend the daily zoom meetings. I just go straight back to bed afterwards and sleep till 4:00. They are bound to catch onto me.

I never use zoom. Look too subhuman.

Don't be unrealistic. If they have no income, they cannot have Chad's leftovers who's looking for a nice guy with a stable income. Take away their wage slavery, and they will end up sexless men.

Don't be unrealistic. If they have no income, they cannot have Chad's leftovers who's looking for a nice guy with a stable income. Take away their wage slavery, and they will end up sexless men.
If they dont have monet how will they pay for prostitutes :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Need to buy copes so I can't quit even though working is cucked

If they dont have monet how will they pay for prostitutes :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Wage slavery is forced upon all of us, unless you are mentally ill or physically unable, then you can get governmentbuxx. But if you aren't, then you're forced to make money. I am neither mentally ill, I am also able-bodied. Having said that, I am in college right now, so I am enjoying governmentbuxx and I am without a job. But once I am done studying, I will have to pay everything back. For that, I need to become a wage slave. Fortunately, I get a couple of decades to pay it back. :)

Thats one route. The other route is to fuck hot foids , get a high end gaming pc and maybe a nice car (BMW)

i'd rather try to become a millionaire and kms if it doesn't work :feelslala:

Thats one route. The other route is to fuck hot foids , get a high end gaming pc and maybe a nice car (BMW)
How can you get good looking women if you are ugly and have no status and no money?

How can you get good looking women if you are ugly and have no status and no money?

You need money which was my point. You can fuck hot hooker foids and get a good PC with the money you make. NEET is a shit way to live life.

You need money which was my point. You can fuck hot hooker foids and get a good PC with the money you make. NEET is a shit way to live life.
Ah, my bad. I agree. I have been a NEET for years, it's fun the first few weeks but then it becomes a nuisance.

You dont need money to get a real girlfriend

Wrong. Sub-8 men do need money to pay for dates, etc. Youre deluded if you think 5s and 6s are getting laid without spending a ton of money on foids.

Wrong. Sub-8 men do need money to pay for dates, etc. Youre deluded if you think 5s and 6s are getting laid without spending a ton of money on foids.
Nah im right. A 6/10 5'9 white guy wouldnt need to spend a single penny to fuck a girl

I want the economy to crash tbhtbh

That would be including old people tho who skew the numbers. Stop coping

You think the average guy is getting laid without paying which is retarded. Now go back to your toys kid.

The Virgin Wagecuck vs The Chad NEET

UNMyGJo

it is what it is boyo :feelsbadman: how am i gonna pay for looksmaxxing otherwise

imagine willingly being a cuck for society that forces you to be a slave.......
"but.... but..... I can CONSUME! stuff! that means I'm not chained by the ankel! see look! (jumps) (falls flat on face....)"
Quit your filthy consuming to a system that enslaves your asses, and do drugs! you can grow by far the best copes right from the soil.......
(((they))) don't want you to become totally independent. physically, emotionally, spiritually. matter of fact they force dependence...
"but, drugs bad! :feels::feels: The schools told me soooo! society never lies to me ever!" :feelstastyman:
If you want to be greedy, money, hungry pig. WHY DON'T YOU END YOUR FUCKING SLAVERY FIRST.... Consuming would be much more fun as a free man........ SLAVES.

Ldar numbers are getting lower and lower each day. We need you to stay home and not contribute to society in any way

If you continue slaving away for a few shekels you will have the word 'CUCKED' stamped on your profile forever
Just die of starvation and tooth pain theory.

My line of work can't be taxed. And I avoid tax on whatever I can anyway tbh. My fucking money. Tax is for the benefit of society. I'm not allowed a place in society so it can fuck off taking my money if I can help it. It would be like one country taxing the citizens of a totally unrelated country. Fuck off

I want my own house so I can buy a sex doll.

ok so how do they eat or pay rent then
True story, food doesn't grow from the grocery store, food grows from the ground.... Farming, Hunting, fishing...... Rain barrels. If you have no land, welp your ancestors/family fucked you over.... They bought the lie too, if they didn't they would know the importance of holding onto land passing it down, allowing as much as the family to benefit.
It is shocking to me almost everyone seems to think it would be impossible to eat without money....
Really shows how far the collective mind has gone.
Probably going to get ignored because nobody can handle a little vitriol, I'm use to it.... FUCKING SLAVE COWARDS. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back