Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All unleashed dogs should be killed

Kill unleashed dogs

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★
Normie fuckers i swear they purposely leave their dogs loose (unleashed) because they KNOW that the dogs will attack incels. Holy fuck. The dogs should be killed and their owners should be fined their net worth and executed for attempted murder.

And since being chased by a dog is humiliating, the dog owner should be humiliated by torturing them in public. They should be killed by dogs in public and the video uploaded online for for free so that everyone can fap to normies being shredded to pieces.

Damn dogs are incel detectors.

I know it's already illegal in a lot of places but they should kill the dogs so many fucking dogs. Just go around dog killing. Fucking dogs!!! Always trying to kill me. Damn normies will bring giant dogs near me because they hope the dog will kill me! Damn normies! What's so bad about going ER if normies are attempting murder everyday

Owners should be killed, if you're going to own an animal no one should adapt or suffer because of it. My dickhead neighbor has 3 huge cane corsos and his fence is barely 4 feet tall.

I just dealt with dogs going in the middle of the street to attack me 2 days in a row while I was on a walk with the 2nd of those days being yesterday. After I had my dad take me back home because I don't want to walk 3 miles back home, I told him that I wonder why I keep being hesitant to kill those dogs.

dogs should be treated as wild animal
do you let a wild animalistic animal to your house or in the street like that?
NO, because he will start attacking kids and people non stop plus these fuckers bark a lot at night which really annoys me
if i see another one of these fags outside my home i will fucking kill them then cook the fucker and eat it

I don't understand why normies are so obsessed with dogs. If you care about safety, just buy guns.

They're only treated kindly because they're cute, morality has aesthetic criteria or something like that said the guy with the big moustache

Absolutely based:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:, I swear, every other dogwalker I see has their giant beast walking freely around them :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Those fucking retards unironically seem to believe they can just mind control them or something:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I swear, those faggots must be getting off on some fucking sense of power:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: that they have a giant unleashed animal that could attack any passerby at any moment walking next to them. Just last month or so, I was walking our family dog and at one point we unfortunately got near some dumbass retard with an unleashed dog 4-times the size of ours. Of course his fucking mutt immediately looked at my dog and the only thing his retard "owner" could do was mouth "Stay, stay," a few times while that fucking beast just ignored him and charged across the street at my dog. I had to carry him at my shoulder until that idiot finally managed to get his fucking hellspawn (that was jumping at me all the while trying to get a bite at our dog) at least partially under control:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

And of course, he didn't put him on a leash even after that:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

Canines are completely worthless killing machines that are praised by humans due to their aesthetic value and alleged sociability. Thus continuation of their existence is completely pointless

Pitbulls are the Nigs of the dog world.

Doggos are good company

Normie fuckers i swear they purposely leave their dogs loose (unleashed) because they KNOW that the dogs will attack incels. Holy fuck. The dogs should be killed and their owners should be fined their net worth and executed for attempted murder.

And since being chased by a dog is humiliating, the dog owner should be humiliated by torturing them in public. They should be killed by dogs in public and the video uploaded online for for free so that everyone can fap to normies being shredded to pieces.

Damn dogs are incel detectors.

I know it's already illegal in a lot of places but they should kill the dogs so many fucking dogs. Just go around dog killing. Fucking dogs!!! Always trying to kill me. Damn normies will bring giant dogs near me because they hope the dog will kill me! Damn normies! What's so bad about going ER if normies are attempting murder everyday
agreed especially pitbulls

Based. Dogs always chased me even as a child, they hate incels. Catcels are much better than these faggots

Dogs are innocent. Looking at big picture, It is normies who are deserved to be wiped out. They abuse animals and dog is one of the results. All dogs should turn around and kill normies.