Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

all truecels are facepilled

Face NT height all are important face and nt slightly more important

Face is the most important. More important than race, height.

If the woman looks at you and physically says ''ugh'', IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR YOU

Water
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.

Face is the most important. More important than race, height.

If the woman looks at you and physically says ''ugh'', IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR YOU
Height and face are both important. Race is just a proxy for other traits, like face and height.

NT >>> Face > Height

NT >>> Face > Height
If you are born NT, then you won't have weird facial features from autism or worse, a syndrome, so your face will most likely look normie tier at the very least. But there are many short sub 5 NTs who are incel. Idk my whole comment was pointless. At the end of the day, it's over

face > race > height > nt

My face is so brutal I can't fucking stand it

I am fearing that I am delusional about my maxxing and my looks won't improve much I think this will really be the end of me.

I am fearing that I am delusional about my maxxing and my looks won't improve much I think this will really be the end of me.
End is near

jbw is actually true though i can say this as someone whos asian and knows how much white skin is worshipped by retarded foids here

it could be difficult considering there are other better looking white men competing with you though

worst case scenario you come back having fucked 20 different noodle whores

nothing to lose here

jbw is actually true though i can say this as someone whos asian and knows how much white skin is worshipped by retarded foids here

it could be difficult considering there are other better looking white men competing with you though

worst case scenario you come back having fucked 20 different noodle whores

nothing to lose here
I guess...

Height and face are both important. Race is just a proxy for other traits, like face and height.
Unfortunately people on this website can't comprehend that both are important so you have to pick a side. It's like being in some sort of faction. It's not about actually finding out which one is correct here but playing this stupid game of which is better:
"My toy is bigger so it's better"
"No, my toy is newer unlike your outdated piece of crap"
This is all just so we validate our emotional biases and that's it.

Nothing, I mean I guess it is worth a try like you say.
at least no whore in pattaya however premium is gonna say no to you

be glad you werent born nigger or curry

otherwise even seamaxxing would have been off the table