Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All threads and posts here are completely useless and both .org and .is is even worse than muh soyddit. Both forum dont make sense and have no future.

UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Temp. Banned
-
.org is completely dead and doesnt remind lookism at all where all theories were pretty much obscure but high IQ and reasonable, some users incoporated them and ascended despite the fact they were subhuman in begin with. That forum was filled with life-experienced people >=20 while nowadays average user's age is 17 :lul:
All content there is way worse than reddit one and you can easily get more useful shit from jewtube rather than rotting with those deluded stupid kids. Obv moderation is filled with low IQ subhumans who all coped themselves to the new dimension with that pretty much non-existent term "looksmaxxing". Moreover, they are almost all deathniKs so their IQ is already known.

.is is even worse as 99% threads are venting like if anyone cares. Y'all know you are genetically bottom so just touch the grass and accept that fact. Either go LDAR or visit Gandy. It only shows that forum is even more soy and neurotic that muh soyddit. You guys are the product of degeneracy and consumerism.

The only difference between reddit and .is/.org is the fact you can use more offensive word and call some fag or fed :lul::lul: like you think you are mentally superior. Obviously you are the same shit wrapped in a different paper.

To sum up, whats the even point of this forum?
- moaning kids who cannot accept basic facts and do proper shit like in the proper society man would've done
- using other lingo (even in an incorrect way) to feel better yourself
- mods are low IQ stupid deathniKs. Mods on such forum should've been blue-eyed aryans >=110 IQ with massive life experience who are at least 25y while on org you have 16y moderator kid whos rotting in HS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Insanity. Yeah, JBW is also non-existent term made by useless soycience while brown men SMV is way higher than cumskins' one. You all can cope as you want to, but the reality is what it is. Dark loox is undefeated.

The cherry on the top -> you guys cannot even do based shit (like I do) in order to cuck and destroy current soyciety by stopping waging (and thus paying taxes) + stop being consoomer. Yall do it ASAP you deluded cucks. Barely noone does it on here. Ultimately, you are all deluded stupid cucks without life experience who cope with insane ideas that have no bearing on reality. Thats why the current incel community does not make any sense and noone cares about you coping subhumans.

atleast reddit has scientific reasoning towards their looksmaxxing.
I remember braincels, they too had high iq,
These forums are exclusively for rotting nowadays it seems.

JBW is law, keep seething little bitch

JBW is also non-existent term made by useless soycience while brown men SMV is way higher than cumskins' one
absolute bullshit, step inside a main capital in any main country and your basement theory gets bashed.

This forum is fine. Looksmax is just shit because the tiktok zoomers invaded.

Y'all know you are genetically bottom so just touch the grass and accept that fact.
gbf-zephyrus.gif

How do i get life experience when life never began?

Discord Incels are 10000x worse. All the forum users who were active in bloc were retarded.

Discord Incels are bottom tier garbage

What's the problem with venting? I don't have a proper community and even though venting isn't productive, I don't expect to get a girlfriend either way. And I also don't care too much about being productive for society any more as women often want to breed with thugmaxxed men who destroy society.

This forum is fine. Looksmax is just shit because the tiktok zoomers invaded.
both forums lost highest IQ major content-maker users. Enjoy immigrants from tiktok, yt and instagram then. they definitely make that community more useful and turn into destroying current society which shouldve been every incel goal

Why don’t you bump my high iq thread there

Why don’t you bump my high iq thread there
how am i supposed to do that if pakistani toilet cleaner got me for nothing?

70% - Promoting suicide/incel shaming
What's the problem with venting? I don't have a proper community and even though venting isn't productive, I don't expect to get a girlfriend either way. And I also don't care too much about being productive for society any more as women often want to breed with thugmaxxed men who destroy society.
you know what you should do, but you are too low T and too pussy to do it. Keep rotting then.

both forums lost highest IQ major content-maker users. Enjoy immigrants from tiktok, yt and instagram then. they definitely make that community more useful and turn into destroying current society which shouldve been every incel goal
There's plenty of high IQ users left. Gecko is a great example

There's plenty of high IQ users left. Gecko is a great example
thats still minority. These forum shouldve been filled with 80% high IQ useful content makers and the rest 20% should be either harmless or just graycels who wanna get finally blackpilled without pointless coping left and right.

The reality is both forum are 1%/99% instead of that 80/20 mentioned above

I was making useful contents on org but got banned for nothing

thats still minority. These forum shouldve been filled with 80% high IQ useful content makers and the rest 20% should be either harmless or just graycels who wanna get finally blackpilled without pointless coping left and right.

The reality is both forum are 1%/99% instead of that 80/20 mentioned above

I was making useful contents on org but got banned for nothing
Not everything has to be ultra meaningful and impactful. Some of just just want to exchange words with other incels in similar situations to our own

Not everything has to be ultra meaningful and impactful. Some of just just want to exchange words with other incels in similar situations to our own
it doesnt make sense as long as this forum is open. You have higher chance to discuss with foid or fakecel bored zoomie than with a true incel. So whats the point of discussing on here? Same shit refers to .org while a knowledgable user talks with dude whos knowledge is taken from mainstream YT vids jfl

it doesnt make sense as long as this forum is open. You have higher chance to discuss with foid or fakecel bored zoomie than with a true incel. So whats the point of discussing on here? Same shit refers to .org while a knowledgable user talks with dude whos knowledge is taken from mainstream YT vids jfl
This site doesn't really appeal to most zoomed TikTok brain rotters because there's no like system. They usually leave after a bit.

This site doesn't really appeal to most zoomed TikTok brain rotters because there's no like system. They usually leave after a bit.
still most are fakecels. Most are kids on here also. How can I talk with 15-18y while Im poor hopeless KHHV almost 23y truecel? Young users are the worst. The age threshold should be 21 and for mods 25. on org you can find 16y mod. thats beyond insane, to me

still most are fakecels. Most are kids on here also. How can I talk with 15-18y while Im poor hopeless KHHV almost 23y truecel? Young users are the worst. The age threshold should be 21 and for mods 25. on org you can find 16y mod. thats beyond insane, to
This forum bans underage users thankfully

the point of looksmax.org has always been homosexuality

if you were expecting anything else from it, you were setting yourself up for disappointment

the point of looksmax.org has always been homosexuality

if you were expecting anything else from it, you were setting yourself up for disappointment
not necessery if you have a failo that either cucks you hard or is easy to fix, i.e recessed jaw and bimax free covered by insurance

.org is completely dead and doesnt remind lookism at all where all theories were pretty much obscure but high IQ and reasonable, some users incoporated them and ascended despite the fact they were subhuman in begin with. That forum was filled with life-experienced people >=20 while nowadays average user's age is 17 :lul:
All content there is way worse than reddit one and you can easily get more useful shit from jewtube rather than rotting with those deluded stupid kids. Obv moderation is filled with low IQ subhumans who all coped themselves to the new dimension with that pretty much non-existent term "looksmaxxing". Moreover, they are almost all deathniKs so their IQ is already known.

.is is even worse as 99% threads are venting like if anyone cares. Y'all know you are genetically bottom so just touch the grass and accept that fact. Either go LDAR or visit Gandy. It only shows that forum is even more soy and neurotic that muh soyddit. You guys are the product of degeneracy and consumerism.

The only difference between reddit and .is/.org is the fact you can use more offensive word and call some fag or fed :lul::lul: like you think you are mentally superior. Obviously you are the same shit wrapped in a different paper.

- moaning kids who cannot accept basic facts and do proper shit like in the proper society man would've done
- mods are low IQ stupid deathniKs. Mods on such forum should've been blue-eyed aryans >=110 IQ with massive life experience who are at least 25y while on org you have 16y moderator kid whos rotting in HS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Insanity. Yeah, JBW is also non-existent term made by useless soycience while brown men SMV is way higher than cumskins' one. You all can cope as you want to, but the reality is what it is. Dark loox is undefeated.

The cherry on the top -> you guys cannot even do based shit (like I do) in order to cuck and destroy current soyciety by stopping waging (and thus paying taxes) + stop being consoomer. Yall do it ASAP you deluded cucks. Barely noone does it on here. Ultimately, you are all deluded stupid cucks without life experience who cope with insane ideas that have no bearing on reality. Thats why the current incel community does not make any sense and noone cares about you coping subhumans.
I saw JBW
I've went and travelled
A lot of girls gravitated towards guys who looked less and less African, like being a khoisan with lighter skin is an smv boost
I never saw a dark toned slayer who women were thirsting over, dont get me started on the Afrikaners...

:feelsmage:
Intellectual content boards could divide what is meant to be useful and what is just meant to be a moment of distraction

then leave

just go

not hard

you can pretend you're better than anyone else.
That's the only point to making a post like this, to engage in the eternal faggy status contest.

Then do what anybody with a brain would do and just stop using it?

Enjoy your 5 minutes of attention fat fuck

OP is a Fag!

Yall do it ASAP you deluded cucks. Barely noone does it on here. Ultimately, you are all deluded stupid cucks
>Y'all

Many "high IQ" topic threads you are yearning of have already been discussed, and discussed to death in earlier times of the site. Sure, high IQ threads are still made, but they aren't nearly as controversial or eye-opening to BP ideology anymore.

You're coming here with the wrong set of expectations if you seriously expect this site to definitely improve your life in meaningfully significant ways. There's a difference between acknowledging a problem and doing something about it.

You're coming here with the wrong set of expectations if you seriously expect this site to definitely improve your life in meaningfully significant ways. There's a difference between acknowledging a problem and doing something about it.
:yes:

It's not place to make friends or to IMPROOOVE, we end in this shithole cause, well we don't any perspectives

tried way too hard with this ragebait do better also get a job JFL at baiting on an incel forum

Then what are you doing here? I don't see you doing anything smarter.

I'm not even trying to sound like a smartass but you contradict your own point by typing this, because no one cares what you have to say