Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All this "lower your standards'' "out of your league" thing is so humiliating

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Knowing that you don't stand a chance with a woman because she only dates superior men is so humiliating, for example a woman like saoirse ronan: i would need to be at least literally one foot taller, have a frame of twice the size that i have now, change my whole facial structure, change my race in fact, get rich and famous so MAYBE i could stand a chance with her. Even if i could get a girlfriend knowing that she would only be with me because superior men dont want her would ruin it, seriously how can people just move on and ignore those things? I see no reason to live as inferior male, everyday is hell. I couldn't be happy unless i was a chad. It's over if you can't get a 8+ blue eyed blonde U25 oscar nominated actress girlfriend.

Last edited:
She is beautiful. It is over for saoirseronancels. :feelsrope:

Those sayings are blackpilled. You are being told you're not good looking enough.

Here you are worrying about if a woman loved you only because she couldn't get a superior man.

If that were the case, it'd be much preferable to your current position.

Those sayings are blackpilled. You are being told you're not good looking enough.
You're being told that you're ugly subhuman trash that needs to die. That's how I take it.

I couldn't be happy unless i was a chad.

I could be happy being a normie, I mean I would know my GF would prefer a Chad but so what? Love is fake anyway, if I was a normie she would "love" me because I am there, I am not totally ugly (If I was normie) for comfort and having financial stability. I would "love" her for her ass and tits in my bed every night. Also making me appear semi successful with women

With Chad she loves his face, his height. Not his actual soul or personality. So its all fake anyway. I could certainly get by being a normie, not ideal but way better then being an incel adult virgin with 0 chance with anyone.

I couldn't careless of not having a 8+ blue eyed female.

I'm more of a tits and ass guy. to each his own I guess. I also believe Latinas are sexier than white girls when it comes to SEXUAL value.

Roasties say this because they know that looks mean EVERYTHING. A femoid is literally not capable of wanting a physically unattractive man. This is how it goes, sex>money>"personality".

It's fucking hardwired into your brain, a base animal instinct. You do an instant judgement on all people you meet. The first thing you think when you see someone is: male/female? Gay/straight? Age? Attractiveness? Your brain does this subconsciously.

fakecels on this board complaining about not having literal oscar winning millionaire 10/10 actress gfs

meanwhile i got rejected even by the 4/10 acne ridden horseface girl with really bad breath
and the worst thing about it is that i really, really liked her despite all that. feels super fucking pathetic man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"lower your standards" doesn't work for sub4 men because we can't get sub4 women due to hypergamy and juggernaut law.

fakecels on this board complaining about not having literal oscar winning millionaire 10/10 actress gfs

meanwhile i got rejected even by the 4/10 acne ridden horseface girl with really bad breath
and the worst thing about it is that i really, really liked her despite all that. feels super fucking pathetic man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i would totally fuck an average or even ugly woman, but i just dont really care about them, what really makes me sad is not being able to bang the hot ones, and lol that bitch didnt win shit she was only nominated 3 times, shes a huge oscarcel

I feel for OP i don't even know how you have the courage to leave the house at 5'2

There is NO SUCH THING STANDARDSCEL. If a fat whale started showing any interest in you, you would be head over heels in love with her.

I used to think I was a standardcel, until one day this fat ugly hamplanet with hairy arms belly and legs started being really nice to me. She became my oneitis and I fantasized about marrying her but then she friendzoned me and ghosted me after she got pumped and dumped by this tall goodlooking "nerdy" Chad. I tried getting her back after he pumped and dumped her, but once she found out she was capable of getting Chads, she lost all interest in me.

There is NO SUCH THING STANDARDSCEL. If a fat whale started showing any interest in you, you would be head over heels in love with her.

I used to think I was a standardcel, until one day this fat ugly hamplanet with hairy arms belly and legs started being really nice to me. She became my oneitis and I fantasized about marrying her but then she friendzoned me and ghosted me after she got pumped and dumped by this tall goodlooking "nerdy" Chad. I tried getting her back after he pumped and dumped her, but once she found out she was capable of getting Chads, she lost all interest in me.

Juggernaut law is unavoidable sadly.

When they tell us to lower our standards, isn’t that them admitting that it’s all about looks?

would u lower your standards and for example, if you are a 3/10, fuck an obese, acne faced, 1/10?
We should try looksmatch only! not lower, not higher.
And that should apply to foids too

"Lower your standards" is LITERALLY agreeing with the Black Pill. They never fail to trip on their own cognitive biases.

would u lower your standards and for example, if you are a 3/10, fuck an obese, acne faced, 1/10?
We should try looksmatch only! not lower, not higher.
And that should apply to foids too
I wouldnt even fuck my looksmatch seriously bitch would be ugly as fuck

tfw i will never fuk anya taylor joy

It shows that looks=your value as a person in the eyes of society.

I only go for fat/ugly women and I still get rejected

Probably more than that I find "there are no good men out there" especially irritating. When they say that women are simultaneously feeling sorry for themselves, and putting down every single guy out there.

I guess people tend to live with being rotten fruit. Like are you A-class beef, or the shit kind? People seem to find some kind of peace within their own little niche. I suppose they don't have a choice.

Why do some of us enjoy every moment of everyday, and others of us have gun-in-your-mouth-blues? Which sperm burrowed into which egg. And now we pay the price.

I'd laugh but I'm too tired.

Yeah, it's funny because we're scolded all the time to eat nutritious food, exercise, get enough sleep, learn how to manage stress by meditating and so forth - in other words, we're supposed to treat ourselves according to high standards.

But when it comes to getting a girlfriend, people tell us to throw away our standards and do the equivalent of neglecting and mistreating our bodies.

Probably more than that I find "there are no good men out there" especially irritating. When they say that women are simultaneously feeling sorry for themselves, and putting down every single guy out there.

I guess people tend to live with being rotten fruit. Like are you A-class beef, or the shit kind? People seem to find some kind of peace within their own little niche. I suppose they don't have a choice.

Why do some of us enjoy every moment of everyday, and others of us have gun-in-your-mouth-blues? Which sperm burrowed into which egg. And now we pay the price.

I'd laugh but I'm too tired.
i just dont understand how subhuman men are able to live their entire lives like that and apparently not care, im 18 and i already cant take it anymore