Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All these efforts for that?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
I remember I took a day or two to write a good bio ,add good pictures on my dating apps profiles a while ago. I've not received many likes at all.Today I checked my phone I saw someone liked me on hinge when I opened the app. I saw a obese white woman . That hurt me even though she messaged me first btw . But that's depressing that's all I can get. The distance isn't too far.

I started talking with this 28 years old black becky nurse with big boobs but she takes too much time to answer. I'll just ask her number.

A girl from Africa and one from Philippines liked me on OkCupid. At best they're 4/10

Last edited:
Brutal have you considered giving up?

I remember I took a day or two to write a good bio ,add good pictures on my dating apps profiles a while ago. I've not received many likes at all.Today I checked my phone I saw someone liked me on hinge when I opened the app. I saw a obese white woman . That hurt me even though she messaged me first btw . But that's depressing that's all I can get. The distance isn't too far.

I started talking with this 28 years old black becky nurse with big boobs but she takes too much time to answer. I'll just ask her number.

A girl from Africa and one from Philippines liked me on OkCupid. At best they're 4/10
cuz u honestly dont have the right pics ngl, do emo pics, or rich guy pics, niche max, no one cares about the water guy

Rate yourself and what's your height

He's 6ft.
of course

you are probably average looking, that's what the average man gets these days

Get that obese girl, trim her fat by jogging and exercising together.

A lot of white women don't know their potential themselves.

But again, she could leave you in future once she gets fit

Get that obese girl, trim her fat by jogging and exercising together.

A lot of white women don't know their potential themselves.

But again, she could leave you in future once she gets fit
I'll answer her if she continues to message me and see where it goes.

cuz u honestly dont have the right pics ngl, do emo pics, or rich guy pics, niche max, no one cares about the water guy
But I want a good relationship

But I want a good relationship
need to niche max either way, u need to chat to soft girls with cool music (they will block u if under 180cm or subhuman face) but still great to get practice for sanitys sake

need to niche max either way, u need to chat to soft girls with cool music (they will block u if under 180cm or subhuman face) but still great to get practice for sanitys sake
Thank you

but it is A white woman!

not even worth it mang

stop using dating apps

I want to give it a chance
expensive. if you do it dont do it just for pussy, find some cool stuff there to visit and distract yourself with. find a place with fun attractions and hot prostitutes/women

Go for the African or the Filipina.