Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALL THE WOMEN IN SADDAM'S FAMILY ARE LIVING THE LIFE TO THIS DAY

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
ALL of the men in Saddams Husseins family got brutally killed by US forces, but ALL of the women in Saddams family are alive and well to this day, and they're living in luxury, probably in multi-millionaire dollar estates in some other Gulf Oil states with millions in their bank accounts with servants etc. In-fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Hussein women are all living in the US now in a rich gated community under fake names given to them by the CIA/FBI, infact there's probably been millions of tax payer dollars in the US spent on security for them.

Be a male in Saddams family? - You get killed

Be a female in Saddams family? - You get a life of luxury

Attachments

• reee.jpg
    reee.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 300
Height - 1,98m (6' 6")

Well... this slayer got slayed by the imperialism.

Okay so here's what we know

Saddam's Wife - Sajida Talfah ~ Living in Qatar, she is believed to of taken at the very least, tens of millions of dollars with her before the invasion started, although the true figures are probably in the hundreds of millions of USD, most likely funneled into Qatar prior to the invasion.

Saddam's 1st Daughter - Raghad Hussein ~ Living in Jordan, confirmed to be living in luxury - with minimum "double digit millions"

Saddam's 2nd Daughter - Rana Hussein ~ Living in Jordan with Raghad - living in luxury.

Saddam's 3rd Daughter - Hala Hussein ~ Living in Qatar with her mother, the youngest of the daughters, shes probably traveling the world tinder slutting it up with her fathers money.

Just think about all the millions (billions?) of dollars the women took out of Iraq into Qatar and Jordan, think of how they could of invested that money and how much they're worth today with how much investment and gains have gone into the Gulf Arab states over the last 20 years. This is all we know, think of the assets they probably have in other countries around the world that nobody knows about.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the cucked US didn't kill them tbh.

Surprised op didn’t include pics of Saddams murdered sons.

“Women are treated terribly in the Muslim world”. JFL.

Just have a vagina and you can’t fail.

I honestly think the Hussein women are worth billions now. Only because of how much the cost of land and property has grown in the Arab Oil states. They had the money sent there before the economic boom in the middle-east, even if they only managed to take with them a few hundred million USD, that was in the very early 2000s, if they invested that money in property and infrastructure to help spread the money in Qatar they're most likely billionaires now.

I would not be surprised if Saddams daughters all have kids, and that his grandkids are instagrammaxxing on rich kids of instagram, under alias, or their real names are specific so you can't know who theyre related to or where their money is from.

It really makes me wonder, how many people like this, and people like Dan Bilzerian, all worth hundreds of millions, or billions, that got that money from family members obtained that money through illegal activities/corruption/war crimes and after decades still maintain a ton of their ill-gotten gains. Really makes me wonder what percentage of rich people are actually legitimately rich through normal means, and didn't obtain it through such ways such as the Saddam women, and the Dan Bilzerians of the world.

Last edited:
Ah Uday. The Chad who's dick got shot off, turned incel then murdered other chads

Okay so here's what we know

Saddam's Wife - Sajida Talfah ~ Living in Qatar, she is believed to of taken at the very least, tens of millions of dollars with her before the invasion started, although the true figures are probably in the hundreds of millions of USD, most likely funneled into Qatar prior to the invasion.

Saddam's 1st Daughter - Raghad Hussein ~ Living in Jordan, confirmed to be living in luxury - with minimum "double digit millions"

Saddam's 2nd Daughter - Rana Hussein ~ Living in Jordan with Raghad - living in luxury.

Saddam's 3rd Daughter - Hala Hussein ~ Living in Qatar with her mother, the youngest of the daughters, shes probably traveling the world tinder slutting it up with her fathers money.

Just think about all the millions (billions?) of dollars the women took out of Iraq into Qatar and Jordan, think of how they could of invested that money and how much they're worth today with how much investment and gains have gone into the Gulf Arab states over the last 20 years. This is all we know, think of the assets they probably have in other countries around the world that nobody knows about.

imagine his daughters traveling around the world and fucking white chad via tinder

Ah Uday. The Chad who's dick got shot off, turned incel then murdered other chads
His dick got shot off? I knew he used to raid weddings for the bride but I had no idea he was dickless.

It happened after US killed him, lmao. His sons were living luxury not his daughters

Women should be tortured to death. Useless IQless Sentienceless cumdumpsters who leeche everything that are comparable to cockroaches

I am cursed by being a male

It happened after US killed him, lmao. His sons were living luxury not his daughters

Did you read? His wife and daughters left the country with hundreds of millions of USD. Just before the invasion.

His sons were sadists though, nothing good was lost on their deaths

His sons were sadists though, nothing good was lost on their deaths

Yeah, I have heard Iraq has been doing really great since the Saddam government got toppled by US forces. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Replaced 1 bad guy and his 2 sons with hundreds of thousands of even more crazier sand people. Good work!

Yet the US still hasn’t killed or captured Saddam’s former deputy Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri

images

Yet the US still hasn’t killed or captured Saddam’s former deputy Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri

images

How can you kill that which has no soul (ginger)

Seriously though he’s pale and ginger, he could easily fool LARPing as a Irish guy or something

Saddam was a secular cuck, he got what he deserved.

Replaced 1 bad guy and his 2 sons with hundreds of thousands of even more crazier sand people. Good work!

Blowback theory = retarded liberal conspiracy theory

The aftermath of the invasion wasn't an unintentional consequence. "Woops!", said America JFL

Wow, they were all executed?

they were poor victims of male toxicity thus they deserve to live better than 99,99% of males in existence

And women think they have it so hard but men are the ones who constantly put their lives in jeopardy sometimes over pussy as sad as that is

this world is not fair man