Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel all the things we desire so much just happens naturally for normies

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
A gf comes naturally for a normie, they go to school everyday not worrying about how to get a girl and one day girls just starts texting them and a friendship stems, it eventually becomes a relationship. A normie doesn't have to worry about making friends, he can just stand there during the first day of school and people will come talk to him and they'll find similar interest. Everything that happens in a normies life are given to them, anyone below 5/10 will have to put in extra effort in order to experience things that come normally for normies, it's unfair, some people can be the hardest working person and still incel.

That's not a normie's life, it's a Chad's. :feelsjuice:

MTNs/LTNs have to actually work to ascend and gain friends. :feelshehe:

true i still cant grasp how some people get the opportunity to even get a gf like how? where do you go? what do you do? shit is a puzzle to me literally a unsolvable riddle from my perspective.

A

Re: Is it easy to BUILD or SCRIPT...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180745720Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:54 AM CST
Given that other users have provided specific solutions, I will attempt to answer your inquiry generally. The simplicity required to mitigate any given exploits varies by the extent to which the functionality of the system is itself impaired by attempts at reparation. Such implementations require prior analysis of the problem and logical-restructuring of affected components to integrate security-mechanisms into the software-flow. The risk of introducing more-evident exploits during the process of repair should also be considered; if this is not recognized, the individual's attempts may be rather circular in effect. It is apparent that the person you debated with did not recognize that the process of revising a script is often much more imperative for the eventual result than the actual process of drafting a script. While it may be "simple" to type out a script, it is a rather useless procedure if you cannot apply logical-reasoning to accomplish a given task under specific criteria.

That's not a normie's life, it's a Chad's. :feelsjuice:

MTNs/LTNs have to actually work to ascend and gain friends. :feelshehe:
chads live the same life exccept with more friends, stacy gf, and rich.

That’s how life works sadly. What’s granted for someone is a life dream for. Someone else

true i still cant grasp how some people get the opportunity to even get a gf like how? where do you go? what do you do? shit is a puzzle to me literally a unsolvable riddle from my perspective.
Supposed to happen naturally. If a girl shows zero interest or doesn't ask you out first then its pretty much over.

chads live the same life exccept with more friends, stacy gf, and rich.
Normies don't have people flocking to them, the life you're talking about in your post is one of Chadlites and above. :feelsjuice:

Normies don't have people flocking to them, the life you're talking about in your post is one of Chadlites and above. :feelsjuice:
how, normies literally have friends without even trying, everytime first day of school the new people would talk with my normie peers while I stand by the side and watch.

how, normies literally have friends without even trying, everytime first day of school the new people would talk with my normie peers while I stand by the side and watch.
They are the exception, most average normies need to make at least some effort. :feelsjuice:

They're not very special, after all. :feelsaww: