Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All the songs I heard in school dances but never had a girl dance with me to any of these. 20 years later I am listening to these all alone at 4:30 AM

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
At 4:30 AM all alone. Hits me right right in the feels. Despite not having a single girl show any intrest in me, I still went to all these dances starting from elementary school to highschool.

Most of these are fun songs cuz when it came time for romantic songs I left cuz I couldn’t take it anymore. Everyone had a date but me.

Songs are not in order but I remember all of them played in the school dance at some point. There were more songs but these are the ones I remember from the top of my head cuz they played a lot

Most ppl were dancing in groups too, all the normies.

https://youtu.be/9f06QZCVUHg

Wannabe spice girl

Backstreet boys for the romantic songs

Even played this song on the last day of middle school. All the normies got excited.

Last edited:
raa raa rasputin :feelsmusic:

nice boomer thread

lmao I didn’t go to any school events because I had no friends or dates so it was pointless to show up and watch normies have fun. I sat at home and played Halo 3 while listening to Suicidal Tendencies and Coroner.

It’s doomer thread now
lmao I didn’t go to any school events because I had no friends or dates so it was pointless to show up and watch normies have fun. I sat at home and played Halo 3 while listening to Suicidal Tendencies and Coroner.

You weren’t a hopecel.
You missed out cuz if a girl liked you, school dance is the only place where she would have approached you

Last edited:
I remember my inferiority was obvious even at a young age. My class had a bet that I could never dance with a girl, they bid more than 55 euros against me. I knew it was impossible for me to get a girl, so I just told one that if she danced with me she would recieve money. Most of them still didn't want to :feelsbadman: eventually found one and she danced with me for maybe a minute and demanded the money immediately. She got it too.
Am I a whoremonger now?

extremely relatable, i was listening to some rubbish music last year trying to piece together the culture in which the women i liked were probably getting fucked 24/7. brutal and self-inflicted suifuel

extremely relatable, i was listening to some rubbish music last year trying to piece together the culture in which the women i liked were probably getting fucked 24/7. brutal and self-inflicted suifuel
After a while I think we just get addicted to suicide fuel

I know the feeling.
Fucking depressing:feelsrope:

For me it's this

Society is a bitch, man. Also I liked your previous avatar, it was comical.

It's over for nostalgiacels.

For me it's this

How can I forget highschool musical they over played that shit every time. All the girls had their eyes set on chad tho
It's over for nostalgiacels.

God bless. I just wana go back to the old days. Maybe with my current blackpill knowledge I can change the future for myself

Fuck these make me feel so nostalgic

i only went to 1 school dance when i was 8 it didnt end well

then when i was 10 i asked a girl out for the only time ever and you can guess how that ended.

I went to a school dance in middle school and was rejected en masse. Some guys had a nice laugh at my expense and I was nearly expelled for fighting some of them.

Hearing this type of songs = :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I went to a school dance in middle school and was rejected en masse. Some guys had a nice laugh at my expense and I was nearly expelled for fighting some of them.
Loneliness does bring out rage in ppl. Despite being rejected did you keep trying at every dance? I know I did .

Some girls did say “can’t you get a hint “

Try candy shop

Loneliness does bring out rage in ppl. Despite being rejected did you keep trying at every dance? I know I did .

Some girls did say “can’t you get a hint “

No, I never went to another dance after that. That was the last dance for middle school and within days of starting HS, I knew that the next four years would see me as an outcast.

At 4:30 AM all alone. Hits me right right in the feels. Despite not having a single girl show any intrest in me, I still went to all these dances starting from elementary school to highschool.

Most of these are fun songs cuz when it came time for romantic songs I left cuz I couldn’t take it anymore. Everyone had a date but me.

Songs are not in order but I remember all of them played in the school dance at some point. There were more songs but these are the ones I remember from the top of my head cuz they played a lot

Most ppl were dancing in groups too, all the normies.

https://youtu.be/9f06QZCVUHg

Wannabe spice girl

Backstreet boys for the romantic songs

Even played this song on the last day of middle school. All the normies got excited.

I AM BLUE
For me it's this
Just be in 2008 again theory
OP, I went through a phase a year ago or so where I listened to the radio songs of the time where everything went wrong for me. I know where you're coming from.
Same. For me it was something like 2007/2008 or maybe it never even began

Last edited:
I spot an ER song :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back