Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the sexist things big bad inkies say, the inverse is mainstream

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
“men are shallow and only care about looks. No guy loves me for my heart ”:foidSoy:
So true! We need to take down the patriarchy and destroy toxic beauty standards. Men are so evil! I hate them.
“Women are shallow and only care about looks. No guy loves me for my heart ”:incel:
Well well well, what do we have here? A sexist misogynist?!. You’re clearly a potential terrorist! Kill yourself now.

Have you noticed this?. Leave more examples pls because I can’t be bothered to think of them.

The reason women get so offended when we swap what they say about s because they know there projecting

swimming in the mainstream is such a lame dream, no method to the madness

swimming in the mainstream is such a lame dream, no method to the madness
Pretty much. They just pick and choose what’s ok. You ever seen those videos when they approach nigs and say “is it okay to hat white ppl” and they all say yes but when they switch the question they all get mad?

Haven't listened to this album in over 10 years, might as well give it a listen

As for the topic I've seen this so many times that its ridiculous. Women actually view men almost like how little kids view adults. The adult has all the responsibility, the power, and thus also the blame that comes with it.

Women have MASSIVE inferiority complexes when it comes to this. Women don't understand why its hard for many men to accept women as possible equals, and its because women are always looking for ways to have these little privileges that men don't have, yet women want to be seen as equals. They just don't get it.

You can also see this when men made a retort about womens constant obsession with male genitalia and obsession with size, when men started to talk about outies and innies some women completely lost it. And its because women can only dish and not take, almost like a crybully. Essentially they have the mentality of a child, they look at men and see men as more powerful and influential beings, because women always carry a chip on their shoulder and also a massive victim complex with it, and they think its therefore okay for them to say negative things about men but not vice versa.

Its also very visible in the attitudes of women on violence. Many women actually think that they have a right to physically abuse men. This is why you see so often that in relationships where only one party is violent, over 70% of the time its the woman. And it is precisely this way because women think that as the shorter and weaker party they have a right to punch the man. "Because I can't hurt him anyway," or "because if he complains then he's not a real man," etc.