Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the recent posts about RACE being a factor to being Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
With a lot of posts recently about fellow Incels complaining about their race being a factor to being an Incel, I would like to say that this is partly correct, but also a cope in many ways.

To the ones here who actually believe that ALL white incels are volcels, that is blatantly false, and the ones you are linking are chad or chadlites, which does not represent 80% of the white population. Tell me, can this white guy here be considered good looking? https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d7/2e/fb/d72efb7470ff493ae5f096500468bb8d.jpg

Now, onto the bigger part here. It IS true that Race can completely ruin your chances, but not for the reasons you might be thinking. Most of the time, the reason for some races doing awful, such as currycels here, are a combination of both looks, BUT,  also the negative stereotypes that will bring down even the good looking curries or other low status ethnics.

Before you call this a cope, see this link over here as a great example: https://www.quora.com/Why-do-many-non-Indian-women-refuse-to-date-Indian-men-As-soon-as-they-find-out-I’m-Indian-they-disappear

Clearly shows that this Indian guy was attractive enough to get approached by women, but when they found out he was an Indian guy, THAT was when they lost interest. It's not necessarily looks that ruined his chances, but it was actually the  negative stereotypes of "creepy indian men" that ruined his chances absolutely.

You can be attractive, regardless of race, albeit things may be harder for curries as they not only have to work out and be ripped, but they now have to actually BREAK FREE of the stereotypes that is holding them down.

An ugly white guy will lose out to a good looking ethnic if the girls were not brainwashed with the "white is right" bullshit. Period. The reason why asian women worship white men, even the ugliest ones so much, is that they are mostly longing for the green card, or they believe white skin is superior.

That's right OP, tell them! Great post.

it's over for curries and all whites are volcels

Krispinwah said:

Is this white guy considered attractive then?

d72efb7470ff493ae5f096500468bb8d.jpg

Your race alone won't make you an incel, but it does affect the size of your pool of potential partners.

White men have the biggest pool. No denying that.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Krispinwah said:
Is he considered a slayer then?

all he needs to do is fix his teeth and use skin care

Weirdcel said:
Your race alone won't make you an incel, but it does affect the size of your pool of potential partners.
White men have the biggest pool. No denying that.

"Attractive" or "average" white men have the biggest pool. If you compare an ugly white guy to a good looking curry, the curry will have a bigger pool overall.

Krispinwah said:

I'm not volcel. Paki girls have rejected me.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
"Attractive" white men have the biggest pool. If you compare an ugly white guy to a good looking curry, the curry will have a bigger pool overall.

100% of curry girls without exception would rather chose an ugly white guy over a good looking curry

FeminismsCancer said:
Krispinwah said:
I'm not volcel. Paki girls have rejected me.

This is what I'm saying. This race = incel is one of the funniest copes I've seen.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Mogs me.

Jk, but I think the only problem is the teeth. I do agree that whitecels can be incels

rafaelvicuna3 said:

This is cope but he looks like a meth head and some methican probably fucked him. I agree with your OP, though.

Krispinwah said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
"Attractive" white men have the biggest pool. If you compare an ugly white guy to a good looking curry, the curry will have a bigger pool overall.
100% of curry girls without exception would rather chose an ugly where guy over a good looking curry

But that's not necessarily because of looks, right? It's the fact that they believe that white = right, and brown skin = dirty/ugly/etc.

In other words, the stereotype ruins it heavily for good looking ethnics.

The fact is some races are objectively uglier than others, good looking curries are rare, most just look stereotypically Indian which is considered ugly by western females. Even the rare good looking curry will struggle compared to the average white guy.

Race plays a minor role in inceldom and any race can be incel or Chad. Height, face, wealth, etc is much more important.

lanturn said:
Race plays a minor role in inceldom and any race can be incel or Chad. Height, face, wealth, etc is much more important.

Yep, preach it.

The first dude you posted has a good eye area though.