Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All the guys in my family have hot gfs/wives

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
... while I'm still incel at 25.

ksgcel-png.24661

every family has a genetic failure, if only your recombination hadn't fucked you, that could have been you with the hot gf. instead you're here posting with a bunch of basement dwelling degenerates.

every family has a genetic failure, if only your recombination hadn't fucked you, that could have been you with the hot gf. instead you're here posting with a bunch of basement dwelling degenerates.
The worst part is I can never settle after seeing the types of women they have. I would be too embarrassed.
I don't even know how it's possible because I mog a lot of these guys physically. Social status is everything tbh

Betabuxmaxx.

all the guys in my family have 4/10 wives and gfs.

Life is a scam bro

The worst part is I can never settle after seeing the types of women they have. I would be too embarrassed.
I don't even know how it's possible because I mog a lot of these guys physically. Social status is everything tbh
How much higher status are you than them? If you mog them physically then ascension can’t be too far off for you, unless you are a severe mentalcel.

My brother was virgin (probably KHHV, not sure) till 20, when he found a gf somehow, but considering he is taller than me i'm not bothering with that fact anymore.

Thankfully almost all of my relatives are female so no comparisons to be made. Every guy except for a Chad who dies young settles, OP. I’m not saying to go for anything but if we want to race, we shouldn’t decline because we’ll never beat Usain Bolt.

You can still settle. People will think much more highly of a guy with a 3.5 PSL girlfriend than some guy who is a virgin in his mid 20s.

I'm 21 , in the same situation , nothing is gonna change:feelsgah:

I have a subhuman family