Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the good foids are taken.

holyheckbatman

holyheckbatman

Jestermaxxed
★★
While extremely few, some foids are successfully raised in a Christian nuclear family, with good morals.

Though the soyciety today will stop at NOTHING to teach any moderate foid that she DESERVES to act like a slut, that she is only deserving and can never be put at blame.

All the foids who are perfect, who would have MAYBE stoped to think about her privilege, has an army of cuck looser simps in her dms, and a friend group of bitches who sleep around, just waiting for them to become like her.

:feelsclown: Clown world

Doesn't matter, no foids are interested in you if you're truly subhuman, "good" or otherwise

While extremely few, some foids are successfully raised in a Christian nuclear family, with good morals.

Though the soyciety today will stop at NOTHING to teach any moderate foid that she DESERVES to act like a slut, that she is only deserving and can never be put at blame.

All the foids who are perfect, who would have MAYBE stoped to think about her privilege, has an army of cuck looser simps in her dms, and a friend group of bitches who sleep around, just waiting for them to become like her.

:feelsclown: Clown world
Even christian foids have a high body count

Every girl is always taken, except they actively decide to not have a bf for some reason.

Then they are not Christians. There's a difference between sinning & regretting it and challenging the bible itself. So many "Christians" of today don't believe in the bible, JFL. If they think the bible is wrong, why bother to call oneself Christian in the first place?
They dare to represent Christianity with a double digit body count

all foids are taken with someone above their looksmatch somehow, how? i dont undestand, its here, but i cant grasp the fact that it works somehow?

I believe they secretly know no man will fit her fucked up standards, and her friends will say she’s “independent” when she’s really just a washed up slut

Even the "single" ones are taken - once they've had a taste of chad's dick, they might as well be married to it forever no matter what their relationship status is.

And even fewer don't abandon these values to fit in with their peers or to cash in on the short-term sexual gratification.

all foids are taken with someone above their looksmatch somehow, how? i dont undestand, its here, but i cant grasp the fact that it works somehow?
Yet, somehow, every women will boast: “you just have to be funny” I’ve been funny as fuck. Don’t think you can look past your looks

I remember this pretty shy white girl in my English class. She was taken then and still is now.

Even the "single" ones are taken - once they've had a taste of chad's dick, they might as well be married to it forever no matter what their relationship status is.

And even fewer don't abandon these values to fit in with their peers or to cash in on the short-term sexual gratification.
If we don’t fight for true traditional morals, this will be the norm for every foid. This is not how humans are supposed to be

You could have secured one in middle school, should the relationship had withstood the 1% chance of lasting. They're out of reach past that.
Even today, some middle school teachers post about how their kids would listen to nigger-rap about sex, twerking ect.

It’s got to be propaganda at this point

it dont matter how good a foid is if your ugly she wont want you. what is with some of these posts?

this will be the norm for every foid
It already is the norm for every foid. We're too late. People born a century ago were supposed to prevent this and they've failed us or perhaps it was an inevitable consequence of industrialization.

This is not how humans are supposed to be
It really isn't. It's how humans inherently are and our ancestors got rid of the only mechanism keeping that nature at bay. Humanity could've evolved culturally and societally and instead, it's devolving.

Oh my Goku, what the fuck am I reading???

big cope, no foids give a shit about religion when chad wants to fuck

why do people pretend religious women are any different from secular women? if anything their standards are higher because they want the man to be religious and conservative on top of all the other bullshit. at least secular women don't need you to go to church and fight for the kikes.

Good women are rare. At this point, the whole female gender is our enemy.

THERE ARE NO GOOD FOIDS, NIGGER

The way they treat you fully depends on your looks. So, there's no "good" foids.

The problem is that all the foids are taken bro not just the good ones, every foid I meet in real life already has a boyfriend honest to god bro like I used to try talk to these foids and eventually you find out they all have a boyfriend. It's just astronomically hard to get a GF bros.