Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the foids started applauding

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
LOL, he was great in HBO’s “The Tudors” series about the life and times of King Henry the 8th but I suppose I can’t say I’m all that surprised he turned into the next Hollywood giga Chad as he was basically a womanizer character all throughout the Tudor’s series. :society:

LOL, he was great in HBO’s “The Tudors” series about the life and times of King Henry the 8th but I suppose I can’t say I’m all that surprised he turned into the next Hollywood giga Chad as he was basically a womanizer character all throughout the Tudor’s series. :society:
I loved that series.

"I think he's kinda hot." Weird that so many of us will never inspire that reaction in a girl.

How ITcels think women react when you shower and go to therapy

Imagine being this guy. Even with gigastacies people won't just tell her she's hot every 5 seconds, people can't stop saying this dude's hot for even 1 second.

Imagine being this guy. Even with gigastacies people won't just tell her she's hot every 5 seconds, people can't stop saying this dude's hot for even 1 second.
In an alternate universe, 5'2 balding, potbellied Indians are considered the gigaChads and guys like Henry Cavill are truecels

How ITcels think women react when you shower and go to therapy
If only that were true all of us no doubt would be flooding therapists office with phone calls trying to get in and Irish Springs and other bar of soap brands would be flying off the shelves as we race to out shower eachother. :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/0BSuDxFCuXI