Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All the females I knew of at school, college and uni are hitting the wall

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★★
I can see that the wall is very real, when I look through the photos of the girls I knew of even a few years ago they looked so much better. They dressed like whores with short clothes and body paint and glitter with tight bodies and healthier hair and skin and partied with drugs and I used to be so jealous when I saw those photos and fantasised about funking them.
I am 25 now and looking at some recent photos many have gained weight ( not exactly fat but not slim like they used to be, they are stocky now) their skin looks tired and ironically many of them are becoming single so maybe they are losing their ability to attract Chads :waitwhat:. Either way I have no chance but it really hit me how much less they are worth now and what I missed out on. How can the guy who eventually marries them or LTR cope when he looks at photos of what they used to be and what he never experienced them as and the left overs he has ended up with?

This experience has lessened my desire for six with them. And a damning rejection of age cucks who would deny that a natural response to seeing the degradation of females of one's own age would be to try and get a female young.

It’s Ragefuel that a girls prime is so short . We have a very small window of getting sex with foids when they look their best. The foids that still look good at an older age are chad only.

It’s Ragefuel that a girls prime is so short . We have a very small window of getting sex with foids when they look their best. The foids that still look good at an older age are chad only.
Exactly unless you are in a relationship with a female when both of you are at a young age and you go on to marry you are being shafted as a male.
How can you cope knowing that someone else had your wife/girlfriend when she was in her prime and you are getting leftovers???

Exactly unless you are in a relationship with a female when both of you are at a young age and you go on to marry you are being shafted as a male.
How can you cope knowing that someone else had your wife/girlfriend when she was in her prime and you are getting leftovers???
Ya I wouldn’t have minded getting with a girl young and staying together. Don’t need a body count but soyciety wants this degenerate hookup culture because the alternative is “oppressive”. Bluepilled normies are deluding themselves, tbh I think many know they are getting shafted but they don’t want to upset foids and cope with their 30 year old hags.:feelsugh:

Ya I wouldn’t have minded getting with a girl young and staying together. Don’t need a body count but soyciety wants this degenerate hookup culture because the alternative is “oppressive”. Bluepilled normies are deluding themselves, tbh I think many know they are getting shafted but they don’t want to upset foids and cope with their 30 year old hags.:feelsugh:
Yeah only the best looking men benefit, all other men suffer due to female sexual emancipation

Change the tag of this to lifefuel. Seeing women I previously liked become ugly makes me feel like I dodged a bullet.

Yeah sad

Change the tag of this to lifefuel. Seeing women I previously liked become ugly makes me feel like I dodged a bullet.
But in reality it is a bad thing, if you are old enough you should understand this.
There is no going back in time for us, the females that it would have been socially acceptable for us to be with are now hags.
We have been shafted by the sexual revolution and there is nothing we can do.

But in reality it is a bad thing, if you are old enough you should understand this.
There is no going back in time for us, the females that it would have been socially acceptable for us to be with are now hags.
We have been shafted by the sexual revolution and there is nothing we can do.
Fuck society. I wouldn't want a 30 year old woman at any age even 80. While you fuck young and prime prostitutes, every other guy is stuck with his old wife that hit the wall. It is lifefuel.

Fuck society. I wouldn't want a 30 year old woman at any age even 80. While you fuck young and prime prostitutes, every other guy is stuck with his old wife that hit the wall. It is lifefuel.
I would not think it is comparable.
By the time she has hit the wall you are supposed to have had kids and a stable sociable life and sex will not be as important, you had lots of that while you were both in your prime. It is a natural development and life progression.

While we never experienced that and are left with nothing and the females themselves many have hit the wall and are now single and cannot land a man that now meets their hypergamy standards and are left to rot to infertility or settle for some unfortunate cuck.
Both male and female suffer due to the sexual revolution ✡ but women are too short sighted, hypergamerous and obsessed with degeneracy and their own pleasure to realise.

By the time she has hit the wall you are supposed to have had kids and a stable sociable life and sex will not be as important, you had lots of that while you were both in your prime.
Sex will always be important. I certainly would not want an ugly foid that doesn't have sex with me for the rest of my life.

Sex will always be important. I certainly would not want an ugly foid that doesn't have sex with me for the rest of my life.
I imagine they still do have sex but there is more too it than simple lust

Last edited:
Literally chads.is discussion

Jfl

True incel Problems jfl.

Btw aren’t you one of Naama‘s simps on Twitter?

White foids hit the wall very early tbh. A lot of them already look 30 at 23-24

White foids hit the wall very early tbh. A lot of them already look 30 at 23-24

because they almost always ride the cock caroussell and party every week end. it ages them quicker

True incel Problems jfl.

Btw aren’t you one of Naama‘s simps on Twitter?
Who :feelswhat:
It is an incel problem since we are spending our lives sexless and missing out on prime foids :feelswhat::feelswhat:

I mistook you with a simp from Twitter, sorry for that.
But still, talking about prime foids as an Incel is retarded when you can’t even attract below average women. What’s the point?

I mistook you with a simp from Twitter, sorry for that.
But still, talking about prime foids as an Incel is retarded when you can’t even attract below average women. What’s the point?
Cuz if you ever do ascend it sucks it won’t be prime foids that’s all.

Prime pussy or nothing.

2 of the most attractive foids in Highschool became landwhales by the time they entered college. Pretty brootal to think that despite this they will have a more fulfilled sentimental life than we will ever have.
Now being 30, all foids are pretty much fucked up, they have let themselves go but still expect to get giga chad. :feelsohh:

i was reading some shit the other day where some 40 y/o foid was complaining about being hit on constantly (not sure I believe her, but w/e) and then noted that her mom, 65 y/o, was hit on when the two of them went to the store. JFL at this wall cope, the wheel is never going to stop turning. Chad will always be there, right behind you, and no matter how old the foid, when she smiles at you it's always because chad is right behind you. Never forget that. Even in the nursing home you're going to get mogged.

The worse thing is that the older the incel, the less he gets to have a chance because no one wants an man that is virgin in his 20s, even less 30s, while the females that hit the wall can easily set their life with a regular simp, they are still being privileged along with the other sexhavers of the ones in their prime.

They are leftovers foids fellow brocel don't go after them there are much better options:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

we can't get prime girls when we are young cause we're not chads, but even if we moneymaxxx later we can't either cause cucked laws

I'm creeping Facebook rn actually.