Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All the Chads at work are assholes but the fucking foids love them

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
They make fun of my weight and call me names. They say the company must've been crazy to hired me. And the girls there love them. Each of them has a girlfriend and they even make out outside of the building while I rot alone in my cubicule. I hate them it so fucking much

He's just so confident teehee

They make fun of my weight and call me names. They say the company must've been crazy to hired me. And the girls there love them. Each of them has a girlfriend and they even make out outside of the building while I rot alone in my cubicule. I hate them it so fucking much
Poison their food/drinks.

I can barely stand the thought of having a chadlite cousin. I can't imagine working with Chads.

IntERact with them one last time, then wish them a good nights (permanent) sleep.

are you skinny or fat?

TBH want sex so bad I would probably be okay having Chad mock me while fucking Stacy if I got to spitroast her anus from behind as he did it

If you visit the work toilet, you can hear Becky gagging on Chads cock in the cubicle stall.

TBH want sex so bad I would probably be okay having Chad mock me while fucking Stacy if I got to spitroast her anus from behind as he did it
cuck

that is so brootal. Just be good at roasting, no one even bothers saying shit to me

"have u ever thought its your personality sweaty? Maybe just maybe, these 'chads' ( your words not mine) are trying to help you be a better person? Dont be so jealous man!"

"have u ever thought its your personality sweaty? Maybe just maybe, these 'chads' ( your words not mine) are trying to help you be a better person? Dont be so jealous man!"
"This, this so much fucking this. He needs to fucking stop blaming other people and take responsibility" :soy:

I can barely stand the thought of having a chadlite cousin. I can't imagine working with Chads.
Same. My cousin has a robust skull with well developed lower third and he’s at least 6 feet tall. And he’s only 17. I always avoid him.

In a dream world, sex should had never existed.

why the hell are you fat anyway?
bullies will not stop until you confront them so you need to do something. own it , use self-deprecating jokes to let them know you dont care much about your flaws then make below-the-belt jokes like chads fucking another co-worker's girlfriend so they'll be uncomfortable and will think twice bullying you.
its hard but its so much better if you do something about it
be the villain cause they dont expect you to be the hero who gets along with everyone especially if ur ugly :feelskek:

I suggest you pull an office space & burn it down.

Have tried just being yourself? Pfft volcel

Silly inky, foids are for bad boys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back