Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All the black couples I saw yestERday were WMBF or BMWF

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I just want to let you all know, we have reached that point. This entire summER, whenevER I venture downtown, especially by the beach here in California - I see mostly interracial couples.

I’m not joking. It has reached the point, where I see more interracial couples than black monoracial (one) couples.

And the ugly-ass orange children. God help us - young Americans are going to have to get used to these orange biracial mutants.

Which combination was more prevalent?

I only see bmwf here in spain

i rarely see

WMBF​

Statistically, it's quite uncommon:
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.
AMWF is literally more common, even by a small margin, but still.

@Regenerator @Near.Belgrade

Why can't it be me?

I've only seen WMBF a handful amount of times, where i live
I've seen more of BMWF as expected

Brutal.

But boyo, some student at my uni is Croat & he's a heightmogger(6'3) why are you Balkaners so tall?
Im not , im trucel .so over

I've only seen WMBF a handful amount of times, where i live
I've seen more of BMWF as expected
Same here

I've also seen WMAF quite a bit, despite the relatively low Asian population.

Same here

I've also seen WMAF quite a bit, despite the relatively low Asian population.
I've only seen a handful of WMAF, and one of them is my mom's cousin and his noodle wife

Better than WMBM :feelskek:
Think About It GIF by Identity

I've only seen a handful of WMAF, and one of them is my mom's cousin and his noodle wife
To be fair, a lot of the ones I've seen have been older guys who are just betabuxxers in all likelihood.

White foids are traitors

WMBF is one of the most rare interracial couples out there. "JBW" Copers can't explain this.

i was doing some doordash last night and drove by a bunch of gen z sexhavers.

most couples were same race but I did see some interracial couples. i saw one bmwf (the black dude was low to mid tier, around 5'6 180lbs and the white foid was mid to high tier, around 5'6 137lbs) and one amwf couple in their early 40s both mid tier (they sat down so I couldnt tell their height). saw like 3-5 wmaf couples mostly low - mid tier.

I just want to let you all know, we have reached that point. This entire summER, whenevER I venture downtown, especially by the beach here in California - I see mostly interracial couples.

I’m not joking. It has reached the point, where I see more interracial couples than black monoracial (one) couples.

And the ugly-ass orange children. God help us - young Americans are going to have to get used to these orange biracial mutants.
Yeah, those blacks like to avoid each other like a plague in California. If it wasn't for transplants and immigrants the black population in California would be extinct.