Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All that surrounds me is failure wherever I look!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Almost all the Bangladeshi men around my age and apart of my generation are fucking failures in the US despite this expectation by the rest of American society that we are Indians (mistakenly), a much wealthier, more educated, and powerful ethnic group in the US for that we look like them: we are fucking the Slavs of South Asians!

The son of the family that lives in the apartment below mine is a unemployed, single, high school drop out, another man in my community got rejected to almost every university and is going to community college despite being even smarter than I am, my brother is failing all his classes in high school, and just today, I learned that the son of my father’s (now former) business partner who I used to always be at his house on numerous occasions when I was younger including Eid is close to turning 27 and is now in Bangladesh, searching for a wife despite still being an unemployed, shut-in living with his parents that plays video games and vapes everyday with a worthless Masters’ degree. The majority of Bangladeshi young men in my community are diagnosed with ADHD, autism, or depression: we are a race of mentally ill, failures in the US.:feelsrope:

As for my father’s generation, they drive taxis here in NYC for less than minimum wage, 12hrs+ a day: all this sacrifice for a better life coming to America was all for naught.:cryfeels:

[UWSL]@Transcended Trucel [/UWSL]
@lonelycurry26
@highinhibition
@wereqryan

Fucking brutal bangladeshi pill.
It never began for them.

1. fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Almost all the Bangladeshi men around my age and apart of my generation are fucking failures in the US despite this expectation by the rest of American society that we are Indians (mistakenly), a much wealthier, more educated, and powerful ethnic group in the US for that we look like them: we are fucking the Slavs of South Asians!

The son of the family that lives in the apartment below mine is a unemployed, single, high school drop out, another man in my community got rejected to almost every university and is going to community college despite being even smarter than I am, my brother is failing all his classes in high school, and just today, I learned that the son of my father’s (now former) business partner who I used to always be at his house on numerous occasions when I was younger including Eid is close to turning 27 and is now in Bangladesh, searching for a wife despite still being an unemployed, shut-in living with his parents that plays video games and vapes everyday with a worthless Masters’ degree. The majority of Bangladeshi young men in my community are diagnosed with ADHD, autism, or depression: we are a race of mentally ill, failures in the US.:feelsrope:

As for my father’s generation, they drive taxis here in NYC for less than minimum wage, 12hrs+ a day: all this sacrifice for a better life coming to America was all for naught.:cryfeels:

[UWSL]@Transcended Trucel [/UWSL]
@lonelycurry26
@highinhibition
@wereqryan
I guess that makes up for all the charisma and high iq that @chudur-budur has.

Everyone in my family is more successful than I am. :feelscry:

Brutally over. Almost Same here. Rather the Pakis in my family are not failures but they aren't exceptional either. Earning normal fag 60-80k salaries.

I could see why though Bengalis in USA are poorer. They don't tech maxx as hard as Indians nor have work ethic. But imo they might be on par with us Pakistanis in my experience.

I do finance from my bed. Made a small fortune from Twitter and Citigroup today.

Be the bank or be a slave :smonk:

elon musk smoking GIF

Snoop Dogg Bitcoin GIF by Herr Fuchs Zurich

I do finance from my bed. Made a small fortune from Twitter and Citigroup today.

Be the bank or be a slave :smonk:

elon musk smoking GIF

Snoop Dogg Bitcoin GIF by Herr Fuchs Zurich
Mogs me to infinity.

The deep parts of our mammalian brain know where we are on the Reproductive Totem Pole. Its hard to have ambition when you know it Never Began

I’m a lazy piss bottle bastid. All I need is a internet connection and the money game is on.

All u have to do is read Barron’s religiously.

E5A01527 9442 4A6D 83BC 22CB5936AEDC

To The Moon GIF by Collings Real Estate

@Skinnyboi, this is life for poorfag curries: do not come here and if you must, make us much money and go back.

This is not the land of opportunity you've come to expect: you will work 12 hrs+ making minimum wage, live in complete isolation if you don't have any family or friends living here, be alienated by the culture, and be single all through your 20s to get trash dead bedroom arrange marriage in your mid-thirties with a roastie that will immediately cuck you and waste your money.

Maybe bangladeshi men are more self aware of their subhumnity. Indians seem to be full of bluepilled bullshit it propels them.

Be the first to succeed then. Less pressure more reward

Last edited:
@Philistine, sorry I forgot to tag you, I never knew you were Bangladeshi. :fuk: