Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All that matters is being attractive

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
And by attractive i include of course not being short = attractive to women.

Everything else based on race or shit like that is COPE.

It doesn't matter if you're in a disavantaged "race" as long as you are considered in the top 10%-20% in your face. You know guys, not everybody lives in the US/Europe, everything else is solvable except being attractive. A hot indian will attract indians in india, a hot algerian will at least attract algerians girls in Algeria etc, even if he's not considered above average in the US/Europe.

Plus your "If not white is over", is not even valid in Europe. I know a lot of Algerian/Moroccan/Tunisian guys who are slayers in France, they are perceived as more "manly, viril", but they are all physically 7 or +.

I live in Morocco and hot moroccans guys slay day and night (and it's a muslim country for fuck sake), moroccans girl don't tell them "OLOL no i only want white boys lolz", they also have success with french girls (either the tourist ones, or the ones they know via skype/facebook and travel to fuck), you just have to be physically attractive.

Last edited:
Preach. I'm tired of all the "race" threads.

Some people forget even that other countries exist lol.

to be fair, some of our fellow Incels' home countries are currently a wasteland as a result of corrupt governments, so it makes sense why they would rather stay here.

Cope if I was white I wouldn’t be here

Cope if I was white I wouldn’t be here

Exactly, white men have a MAJOR advantage, yet they decided to rot in this website. Even the ugliest white guys I have seen were able to pull attractive girls, whereas if he were an ethnic he'd be roping

Same question, are you considered an 8 or more in your race ?

Exactly, white men have a MAJOR advantage, yet they decided to rot in this website. Even the ugliest white guys I have seen were able to pull attractive girls, whereas if he were an ethnic he'd be roping

They have a major advantage in the US, maybe.

But again i'm only talking about people who say "If not white, it's over", nop, if you're an 8 or more it's never over, you'll be a slayer and find girls who like hot tyrones or hot asians or hot latinos or hot persians.

You are the one coping lol.

If you were an 8 or plus in your race, you would be here ?

Exactly, an 8/10 ethnic would stand a great chance, also here's an asian guy with a hot white girl:

race matters if you're an ugly curry

Same question Weirdcel, are you an 8 or above in your race ?

Exactly, an 8/10 ethnic would stand a great chance, also here's an asian guy with a hot white girl:

race matters if you're an ugly curry

I agree.

I'm not saying being white has no advantages in the US (i can only speak about my country and the countries i've been to : Spain/France/Italy/Turkey, in all of those i know non-white HOT GUYS (arab) who are slayers, not only with arab girls but also with europeans, but they are all 8 or +)

I'm saying the biggest advantage is being an 8 or more.

Same question, are you considered an 8 or more in your race ?
so you’re telling me I have to be a 8+ ethnic while whites have to be alive and still get something. Thanks for confirming it’s over.

Same question Weirdcel, are you an 8 or above in your race ?
No, but for white guys, they don't have to be 8 or above to get girls. The bar is lower for them. The bar is set impossibly high for sub8 ethnics.

so you’re telling me I have to be a 8+ ethnic while whites have to be alive and still get something. Thanks for confirming it’s over.

"Be alive and still get something", that's maybe how it works in the US, it doesn't work like that in France for instance, and it's a white country. i won't talk about the US since i've never been here.

All i'm saying is that being attractive matters way more than any other parameter. I have difficulty imagining all white guys being non-incels even in the US, but since i've never been there, i rest my case.

I'm white and there is no advantage because I live in a predomanently white society

"Be alive and still get something", that's maybe how it works in the US, it doesn't work like that in France for instance, and it's a white country. i won't talk about the US since i've never been here.

All i'm saying is that being attractive matters way more than any other parameter. I have difficulty imagining all white guys being non-incels even in the US, but since i've never been there, i rest my case.
Those EU whites can just go to another country and be worshipped, if things aren’t working out for them

Those EU whites can just go to another country and be worshipped, if things aren’t working out for them

According to some nonwhites.

Averages whites are present in this forum, which proves how stupid is that theory.

Fucking this. Anytime I see one of those lowiq “jus b white bro” threads I immediately get this picture of a 4 foot tall bald currycel who works in a 7-11 in Los Angeles and blames his skin color on why he’s incel.

There are millions of ugly truecel white guys, and millions of slayer currychads (just google Bollywood actors ffs).

According to some nonwhites.

Averages whites are present in this forum, which proves how stupid is that theory.
These average whites are aspies or poorcels. @itsOVER left his shithole and banged some chicks. Pls tell me how it’s stupid?

These average whites are aspies or poorcels. @itsOVER left his shithole and banged some chicks. Pls tell me how it’s stupid?

I can find you some average black guy or asian guy who banged some chicks. one example is meaningless, exceptions exist everywhere.