Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All tall ogre men are the biggest simps. And usually the moral cucks who preach bullshit sjw talking points.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Basically if you're big and ugly you cant get attention naturally the same as a hot non-ogre. But you can always be scary.

Easiest way to be scary as a way to fill the air of a room is to constantly act moral, and call people down for things first. And treat every rational conversation as a way to project the shorter person as a freak/ weirdo etc. then the bigger guy is more "right" by default.

People subconsciously pick up this strategy and begin to admire the big guy out of fear. They don't want to fully admit this.

I see this all the time. This is the cheap filler for not being hot. Bullying essentially.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTusGC1eSEA

30 seconds in. The short guy was just shouting but the big guy for choking him should have been thrown in jail.

Last edited:
Extreme ragefuel video. Two days ago i had a beef with a neighbor. Im sure i could beat him to death, but because he is like 15cm taller than me, he didn't took me seriously at all.

this isn’t even true tbh. Most chads I know don’t give af about politics or sjw bullshit. That’s why antifa are mostly just white incels in denial

Extreme ragefuel video. Two days ago i had a beef with a neighbor. Im sure i could beat him to death, but because he is like 15cm taller than me, he didn't took me seriously at all.
What happened

this isn’t even true tbh. Most chads I know don’t give af about politics or sjw bullshit. That’s why antifa are mostly just white incels in denial
Dude I said big framed OGRES not chads

What happened
Accused me of finding his wallet because he saw me on surveillance camera carrying something, which was my phone and it was obvious it was a phone even on his shitty camera. He and his wife attacked me on the street, we insulted each other and nothing. I wasnt scared of him at all since he is an oofy doofy pussy, now i wish i mauled them both but i know the police would be against me for sure. Now i extremely hate normies, after seeing how self righteous evil obnoxious they are.

Accused me of finding his wallet because he saw me on surveillance camera carrying something, which was my phone and it was obvious it was a phone even on his shitty camera. He and his wife attacked me on the street, we insulted each other and nothing. I wasnt scared of him at all since he is an oofy doofy pussy, now i wish i mauled them both but i know the police would be against me for sure. Now i extremely hate normies, after seeing how self righteous evil obnoxious they are.
Dm me I enjoy your fury

Yeah, left wingers are known for being big muscular ogres. Keep believing that
fat normie star wars nerds don't forget. as well as virtue signalling nerds tend to be overweight or bigger

fat normie star wars nerds don't forget. as well as virtue signalling nerds tend to be overweight or bigger
Being a fat soy boy isn’t the same as being a muscular ogre jfl.