Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All streamers, ecelebs, influencers etc. should be exterminated in GTA 5

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★★
I hate those faggots, they are just talking random bullshit and making stupid lame jokes and still earning millions because 90% of all people are NPC cattle.

They should all be ERadicated like vERmin in Sims 4

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 07 27 151135

i want to gRape egirl streamers (in vidyaa

Normie humor doesn't evolve past sex and poo jokes and being loud. Every streamer is like safe normie NPC zog approved opinion
poop joke
dick joke
screams loudly at consumerism slop

being loud.
Yep and being overtly emotional. They have no substance or actual understanding of the games so they rely on being overly "quirkie" and loud and emotional and normies being the exact same zombified cattle like it.

I hate those faggots, they are just talking random bullshit and making stupid lame jokes and still earning millions because 90% of all people are NPC cattle.

They should all be ERadicated like vERmin in Sims 4
There are streamers that arent bad
But some political streamers like Destiny are the worst

If I saw Destiny in real life(he is 5'8) then I will ask him to repeat what he said online to my face

I could beat the living shit out of him. It wouldn't look of place when a random immigrant beats up another dude in his own country

Yep and being overtly emotional. They have no substance or actual understanding of the games so they rely on being overly "quirkie" and loud and emotional and normies being the exact same zombified cattle like it.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back