Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All soyboys who think they're sophisticated for being classically educated/ pretentious HATE IT when rednecks are intelligent.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I mean they mog harry potters in masculinity but when they're intelligent too they mog us to infinity.

I think people are leftist and gaslighting to stop people from outshining them.

Soys studymax for degree that only lands them a min wage job and then go home to play their nintendo switches. High IQ lifestyle indeed

I hate overly pretentious soyboys

Soycucks think they are some kind of 'enlightened' class while intellectually they are below even the dumbest of rednecks.
Degree from some marxist-run major (most often social science ones) doesn't give you a brain.

Soycucks think they are some kind of 'enlightened' class while intellectually they are below even the dumbest of rednecks.
Degree from some marxist-run major (most often social science ones) doesn't give you a brain.
Social science major = room temp IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back