Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All Serial killers in teen horror movies are incels

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Jason Vorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers... They are all ugly dudes that hide behind a mask to hide their uglyness. And they kill teenage normies enjoying their youth and fucking, because they lost that. They are truecels and can't stand life anymore so they just go ER on everyone. Incels have always been demonized in movies.

they don't have friends so they kill people only to be overpowered by a group of good looking people who are all friends JFLLLLL

This gives me a whole new perspective on movies now ngl

does that mean its our fate as ugly males to go on violent killing sprees ?

Atleast Jason had his mother in his life.

Never seen that show ngl. I'm more focusing on 80s teen horror movies, should've been more specific in the title

No wonder they kill Chad and stacy teens while they are having sex

Billy Loomis was a chad and so was Stu Macher

Freddy's mother was raped by 100 different mental patients in a asylum

Well they wouldn't be afraid of a chad looking seriel killer.

Jason and Michael are ugly tallfags with rage. They kill all teenagers. Even the ugly loser kids die in those movies. If anyone survives, it's usually Stacy.

I don't know much about Freddy Krueger (probably because he's a manlet) but apparently he's a rapist, so he's based imo.

Last edited:
Too bad they're just movies.

True but I wouldn’t exactly call it demonisation, a lot of murderers actually are incels because it is a very psychologically destabilising thing to be.

Never thought about it that way. Makes me happy thinking about it now. Those animals getting killed in the movie while fucking. These movies are great.

They eat rice very well for the carbs

Friday the 13th is blackpilled af

That's why I always root for the villain in movies. They seem way more interesting and self justified than ur typical welldoer teen socialcircle

This is why foids are so surprised when they get murdered by the charming, attractive, alpha male Chad. They never see it coming, even though he's a tattooed up thug who sometimes deals drugs and has 4 previous assault and battery charges and has a restraining order against him... they all still think its the lonely, awkward ugly incels that are a danger to society.

This is why foids are so surprised when they get murdered by the charming, attractive, alpha male Chad. They never see it coming, even though he's a tattooed up thug who sometimes deals drugs and has 4 previous assault and battery charges and has a restraining order against him... they all still think its the lonely, awkward ugly incels that are a danger to society.
High IQ

But chads and stacies always win in the end, just like real life :feelsrope:

Some horror movies are slightly based.

In The Hills Have Eyes the high T ugly mutant freaks kill the cuck US soldiers and take the women for breeding.

Last edited:
Some horror movies are slightly based.

In Hills Have Eyes the high T ugly mutant freaks kill the cuck US soldiers and take the women for breeding.
Based mutants lol

It's part and parcel of any movie.

Bad guys are almost always ugly and stupid. Good guys are almost always Chads and Stacies who know five martial arts and have Einstein-level IQ.

CONSOOM

Never seen that show ngl. I'm more focusing on 80s teen horror movies, should've been more specific in the title
Dexter is in his hard also potrayed as a goo guy. Ugly =evil, Chad=good.
It's part and parcel of any movie.

Bad guys are almost always ugly and stupid. Good guys are almost always Chads and Stacies who know five martial arts and have Einstein-level IQ.

CONSOOM
To be fair that is not accurate. Women are often potrayed as plain stupid in horror movies. But smart chad usually saves the day (The nerd dies).

Yeah but I don't get supernatural powers. Shitsuxx.

Jason Vorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers... They are all ugly dudes that hide behind a mask to hide their uglyness. And they kill teenage normies enjoying their youth and fucking, because they lost that. They are truecels and can't stand life anymore so they just go ER on everyone. Incels have always been demonized in movies.