Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All relationships end in the same way for normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Foid is unhappy man isn't trying hard enough or doing what she wants. Eventually, they drift apart. Man ends up celibate or in another serious relationship. Foid goes on cock binge.

That foids looksmatch roped with the umbilical cord.

I'm not clicking that because i don't want to get cancer.

No, it's more like this: Foid is unhappy because her man isn't Chad. Eventually, she decides that getting pumped and dumped by Chad satisfies her more than dating a sub-8 guy.

Not. One. Second.

No, it's more like this: Foid is unhappy because her man isn't Chad. Eventually, she decides that getting pumped and dumped by Chad satisfies her more than dating a sub-8 guy.

This girl is fucking subhuman.

Notice how hard he mogs her

Ugly foid: How many girls have you slept with?
Guy: Just the one (think he was referring to her)
Guy: You?
Ugly foid: Gone on dates with? I can't even count. Probably slept with 3 or 4

**Inside the foids tiny mind**: I'm not going to count bj's, anal, and the 130 guys that didn't give me an orgasm tee hee

Also Foids: We have it as hard as men.
That foids looksmatch roped with the umbilical cord.

Last edited:
Women shouldn't be allowed to make decisions

She is fucking subhuman really. If she was male she would be 3/10 or less. I dont want it to sound weird but those who knows how feminine i look they will agree that if i tried and get long hair i would look better than her just lol

Nature always reverts back to the mean

Tbh

Phineas_Flynn.png

tbh

They really do. Like clockwork it's only a matter of time depending on the couple.
Women shouldn't be allowed to make decisions

Why the hell would you meet up with your ex

Who cares at least he get sex.
I wish an ugly foid would string me along in a relationship, wouldnt care if im getting laid.
Hell even if I agree to be in an open relationship im still not gonna get sex.