Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All rap(Negroe music) sounds the same

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I was watching about people dissing sound cloud rappers, but in all honesty, their shit sounds just as good as the bullshit the “real og’s” diss out.

Older rap had more soul to it. I hate new rap with a passion

That’s why I stopped listening to it. Everybody knows video game music is better.

Big booty bitches clean my colourful shoes, lots of niggaz and expensive cars, bitch!
*sampled (stolen) music plays in the background and jooish music producers rub their hands to the beat*

All these new school rap musicians have annoying asf voices too tbh. They tend to overuse the autotune.

denzel curry is good
Didnt read lol

Nigga nigga bitch nigga nigga, nigga fried chicken nigga watermelon nigga, bitch nigga, nigga, white women titties ass

Well, duh. All there is to it is some lazy ass setting of a drum machine, loud-ass, repetitive bass, and some bored-sounding nigger talking in his ebonics about gang violence, like he doesn't even want to be in the recording studio in the first place, which begs the question why anyone would want to listen to that shit if the dumbass monkey himself doesn't even sound like he wants to be making that noise. :feelsjuice: