Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion All quiet on the western front

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I just finished watching all quiet on the western front. I have to say it’s just amazing to me how a few old wealthy men can order millions of men to fight each other to death. Sending 17 year olds to the front lines in brutal conditions rotting away in trenches. Young men really are disposable. That was only 100 years ago. People haven’t changed that much young men today are just as disposable.

Male race is disposable canon fodder. That’s the reality of this world.

brutal elitesoycietypill

fury a good one too

The elites are coping. They feel the need to start wars, and pursue a sense of grandeur to distract themselves from the emptiness of life and their own genetic failures.

Weirdly people will say youre not entitled to xyz, no one owes you xyz, yet when shits hit the fan, suddenly your country needs you and youre expected to march into your death.

Weirdly people will say youre not entitled to xyz, no one owes you xyz, yet when shits hit the fan, suddenly your country needs you and youre expected to march into your death.
This.
I have read somewhere ( don't know if true ) what in ancient Sparta they didn't send to war those men who haven't experienced joy with females.
Ironically, as humans became more evolved and 'progressive', they became more indifferent to the problems of others.

Which version did you watch? There's a bunch of adaptations of that book

Which version did you watch? There's a bunch of adaptations of that book
The 2022 film. I know some parts were over exaggerated but it captures the essence of how disposable young males are. It also made me hate humanity even more.

The 2022 film. I know some parts were over exaggerated but it captures the essence of how disposable young males are. It also made me hate humanity even more.
That's the tragedy of WW1. Unlike WW2, there was no ideological purpose. You could cope in WW2 and say that you are fighting for your people, for your way of life and your culture, like a righteous crusade against the enemy, this goes for all sides. But in WW1 there was none of that. You were fighting for "your country" despite it not being in any sort of existential threat. You were fighting for aristocrats who view you as disposable. Since the Cold War ended, we've returned to this cynical view like in Iraq. We know it's meaningless, but we can't even pretend it isn't

that was a bleak movie and time period. Probably worst war to fight in.