Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill all political positions are united in their hate of incels

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
the left wing gears their policy towards hating and blaming men for alll the problems of society and the right wing has a frat bro ''dude, just go to the gym and be a man to get girls, worked for me!!!'' attitude. this is the sad reality of the world where ugly, low-status males are seen as punching bags for everyone on the political spectrum. you can't associate with neo-nazis because these people are low in self-awareness (and iq) since they are often chads with good frames and faces they think their advice would work with you and hence gaslight you. ''stop being a pussy and just lift every day to get women.'' that is seriously the extent of their advice. so as an incel the truth is that no one has your back in this world. you have no safety nets and no one, not a single person, who will sympathise with you.

Sad but true

There's nothing that bridges the gap between the left and the right quite like their hatred of incels.

All side of the political spectrum want all uncles dead or in jail :blackpill::feelsrope:

Trust no one

True to a large extent.

I lean libertarian because I don't like paying taxes that go to females, plus they're the most pro-prostitution party

I lean libertarian because I don't like paying taxes that go to females, plus they're the most pro-prostitution party
Come to Europe. Prostitution is legal in every country here

I agree man. Looksmaxxing will work for me exactly zero. I tried. My face is shit and I’m very short, I really hate my life

Nope it’s more nuanced