Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All people would reject you as soon as your blackpill beliefz start showing up

people would reject u otherwise

That is why I will never tell or even hint to anybody IRL that I am blackpilled. My life would basically be over if anybody caught on that I wasn't a retarded bluepilled cuck. Not that I get any acceptance either way, but you know what I mean.

That is why I will never tell or even hint to anybody IRL that I am blackpilled. My life would basically be over if anybody caught on that I wasn't a retarded bluepilled cuck. Not that I get any acceptance either way, but you know what I mean.
yez

all celz have to carry with thiz crozz on their shoulderz, alone.

Thiz iz the only place where we can really open and vent up :panties:

People reject me either way

Publicly assuming you're blackpilled is basically social suicide
That's why every blackpilled person must avoid talking about IRL (except if you dgaf ofc)

Publicly assuming you're blackpilled is basically social suicide
That's why every blackpilled person must avoid talking about IRL (except if you dgaf ofc)
agreed.

are you really from fromage land?

i told my bro about the blackpill and he got surgery but he posts poetry quotes and my God it is so cringe. its actually embarassing

itz our own pain to carry :feelsbadman:
yeah i tried to protect him but he doesnt believe it. hes a virgin at 26 but still cries about bluepill. thinks quotes will get him girls jfl

That is why I will never tell or even hint to anybody IRL that I am blackpilled. My life would basically be over if anybody caught on that I wasn't a retarded bluepilled cuck.
why?

Bc people are bluepilled af and w[UWSL]on't accept that the blackpill is the rule.[/UWSL]

if you say to another person some basic blackpilled stuff, such as only looks matter, people would start to be outraged :
"no it's not true" :soy:
"[UWSL]you say this bc you're a loser" :foidSoy:[/UWSL]
"personality matters, looks aren't important" :soy:
"i would date a 5'3 balding asian, btw my bf is 6'7 white chad" :foidSoy:

And add to this the very bad reputation soyciety give to the blackpill and to inceldom in general.

blackpill is heavily associated with inceldom and incels are associated with misogyny, racism, and other negative ideaa. people use incels as an insult to call people losers. they don’t truly understand that incel just means someone who isnt able to get sex. plus, blackpill ideas are often harsh brutal truths about the reality, and there is an unspoken social contract everyone follows whereby you should virtue signal and hold politically correct views and be agreeable so you don’t create conflict. i think showing people you’re blackpilled gives the impression to people of how one dimensionally you view the world on an extreme spectrum since most people refuse to acknowledge blackpill as simply the truth. they will not be able to acknowledge blackpill as truth because they grew up in a bluepill society, so you’ll be viewed as a crazy lunatic.

Bc people are bluepilled af and w[UWSL]on't accept that the blackpill is the rule.[/UWSL]

if you say to another person some basic blackpilled stuff, such as only looks matter, people would start to be outraged :

And add to this the very bad reputation soyciety give to the blackpill and to inceldom in general.
u can talk about basic blackpill stuff without admitting ur an incel or using the words incel and blackpill

i even said to my uncle the other day im getting LL cos the only way to over come being short is to become not short. he laughed anr recommended platform shoes then left it

blackpill is heavily associated with inceldom and incels are associated with misogyny, racism, and other negative ideaa. people use incels as an insult to call people losers. they don’t truly understand that incel just means someone who isnt able to get sex. plus, blackpill ideas are often harsh brutal truths about the reality, and there is an unspoken social contract everyone follows whereby you should virtue signal and hold politically correct views and be agreeable so you don’t create conflict. i think showing people you’re blackpilled gives the impression to people of how one dimensionally you view the world on an extreme spectrum since most people refuse to acknowledge blackpill as simply the truth. they will not be able to acknowledge blackpill as truth because they grew up in a bluepill society, so you’ll be viewed as a crazy lunatic.
okay i understand thank u

u can talk about basic blackpill stuff without admitting ur an incel or using the words incel and blackpill

i even said to my uncle the other day im getting LL cos the only way to over come being short is to become not short. he laughed anr recommended platform shoes then left it
By saying blackpilled stuff, most people will automatically assume you're an incel even if you don't say the words "incel" and "blackpill"

Your uncle looks based tho

By saying blackpilled stuff, most people will automatically assume you're an incel even if you don't say the words "incel" and "blackpill"

Your uncle looks based tho
idc if people think i dont have sex. its pretty obvious by looking at my face and height anyways.

I learnt this with redpilled politics. Lost my HS friends because of this. I tried to blackpill a fellow manlet at job but dude stoped to talk to me.

Society is blackpilled at some degree.

[UWSL]Bluepills are used nowadays to keep men in check. [/UWSL]

Chad is blackpilled but he will never feature it unless you pisses him off. The truths are often drop when you turn someone angry.

Foids are blackpilled in practice but they drop you bluepills to non-Chad men to tame them.

Jews know the blackpill but they keep dropping bluepills and incel-shaming men because a potential beta uprising would be against the NWO they want to set. For this reason is that new outlets hide a lot of blackpill academic data( look that academic researchs made the blackpill and they werent blackpilled driven to begin with) and use the "incel" term as synonym of loser or mysoginist despite it has been proven that the worst mysoginists acts are often done by sex havers.

Soys are the most :bluepill: since they defend :bluepill: the Jewish-foid establishment, so they go against their blackpilled fellow brocels making sex shaming :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

"shut up you misogynist" "have you seen tom cruise? hes short!" "you are just bitter" "thats not true, you are just focusing on the wrong things" "women can sense your misogynism" :soy:

I learnt this with redpilled politics. Lost my HS friends because of this. I tried to blackpill a fellow manlet at job but dude stoped to talk to me.
:feelskek:

Most guys I know can easily be convinced of the blackpill but when you bring it up to a foid they will deny it and virtue signal