Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of you will be volcels in the end.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
After years of wretched existence almost all incels will end as volcels. That is what i think.
Thoughts?

I’m already heading down that path tbh.

Women seem to be far more trouble than they are worth.

only way i see is to be status and money maxed,otherwise not worth chasing a foid

Are you one of those retards who thinks you can’t be incel unless you first get rejected by every woman on earth?

Even if I could get a cute gf I'm not even sure if I want one anymore. I hate being a lonely incel but to have a brief moment of happiness before she leave me for chad is not worth it. Plus if I ever get together with a foid I have to leave you guys :cryfeels:

10905110 C0C2 4866 9BC9 6DA7850A51D0

Can an incel become volcel? If so, I already am. I don't want actual women, although this is entirely due to being ostracized throughout my whole life. I want a relationship with someone I can relate to, but this is unattainable for me, as I've never felt a connection to anyone, much less women.

Can an incel become volcel? If so, I already am. I don't want actual women, although this is entirely due to being ostracized throughout my whole life. I want a relationship with someone I can relate to, but this is unattainable for me, as I've never felt a connection to anyone, much less women.
Im emotional void . So im emotionaly independant.

albert E. quote about doing the same shit over and over.

After years of wretched existence almost all incels will end as volcels. That is what i think.
Thoughts?
Like that you accept your celibacy? Or that you reject some hideous whale?

:cryfeels:
Yeas but why did you start to quote him in the first place .

:cryfeels:

Yeas but why did you start to quote him in the first place .
Because he said
albert E. quote about doing the same shit over and over.
This is referring to the fact that doing something over and ovER is futile, mocking your point by using an Albert Einstein quote. He is saying, "why do you keep trying with women and expecting different results each time? That is stupid."

He cannot remember the quote, so I, being the handy guy I am, put the correct quote he meant in, in order to clarify it, though this seems to have had the opposite effect. Hope you understand!

fuckkkk my english is so poor i can't express my thought.
what I was trying to say is that i agree with you op.
you try to approach women but after a lot of rejection(doind the same thing over and over) you understand that keep on trying is pointless and stupid(insanity) and you give up your hopes in ascencion(expecting different results).
at that point you become a volcel.

also thanks to @RegisterUserName for trying to explain what I was thinking

fuckkkk my english is so poor i can't express my thought.
what I was trying to say is that i agree with you op.
you try to approach women but after a lot of rejection(doind the same thing over and over) you understand that keep on trying is pointless and stupid(insanity) and you give up your hopes in ascencion(expecting different results).
at that point you become a volcel.

also thanks to @RegisterUserName for trying to explain what I was thinking
English is a bitch to learn; I can't blame you.

Better die a volcel than live as a cuck

I don't believe in this. Unless the old women are horny in elderly care homes and start to see me in a different way than now, then nothing will change in my life.

You can't be volcel if you're an incel.

If women don't want you then whether you choose to pursue them or not, you're still an incel.

It feels like a natural transition from incel to volcel. I'm at the point where I know a romantic relationship is beyond my reach, but I know I've tried harder than the vast majority of guys my age to have one which gives me a certain peace of mind. The motivation to go out and approach is now virtually non-existent, and to be honest I much prefer LDARing on days off work as opposed to going out and walking around for hours getting constantly rejected. It's just not worth it.

That's a fair asessment.I could get anything a woman's body offers by paying for It.
The only thing I can't really get is companionship,but I've never really desired It.
Getting half of my belongings given to some wench isn't worth the illusion that she loves me.

I am already a volcel , women are too much trouble anyway also I want to protect my virginity and remain pure . Monkcel all the way.

It feels like a natural transition from incel to volcel. I'm at the point where I know a romantic relationship is beyond my reach, but I know I've tried harder than the vast majority of guys my age to have one which gives me a certain peace of mind. The motivation to go out and approach is now virtually non-existent, and to be honest I much prefer LDARing on days off work as opposed to going out and walking around for hours getting constantly rejected. It's just not worth it.

Already there.

cope I'm willing to get gf but never will

Volceldom is a redundant concept for us, because it automatically assumes you could get a girlfriend/sex if you wanted and that's obviously not true.

You can't be volcel if you're an incel.

If women don't want you then whether you choose to pursue them or not, you're still an incel.
Volceldom is a redundant concept for us, because it automatically assumes you could get a girlfriend/sex if you wanted and that's obviously not true.

we are all volcel if we do not buy a slave in the black market