Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of us wanted to protect women at one point

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
remrmber that

Only women i ever wanted to protect was my mother, but now, she has ruined that.

I never wanted to protect those worthless whores.

we all were cucks at some point tbh

And women ruined all those good intentions

never had those intentions tbh

Yeah my mother and sister.

I can safely say I never did. As a child I always told my parents that girls were annoying and that I couldn't get along with them. They told me that they'd get better as they grew up, but they never did.

I was pretty cucked for a while. I began to look into inceldom and how it related to me around late October probably but the realization that I fit the bill completely didnt materialize until late November

I was a soy feminist at one point but eventually I realized the demonization of men by feminists only applies to non-genetic chads, and that all females have the exact same male preferences and similar genetic threshold venting system for sexual partners

I was pretty cucked for a while. I began to look into inceldom and how it related to me around late October probably but the realization that I fit the bill completely didnt materialize until late November
October 2019?

Never did it but always wanted to in my bluepilled time ngl

How interesting. I've always hated roasties

Attachments

• 1586818936609.jpg
    1586818936609.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
Part of me still does, it's a difficult instinct to over-ride.

My peak cuck years: being friends with a girl I had a crush on while hoping she'd see me as better than her current boyfriend. I listened to her problems like an emotional tampon; I gave her a gift on her birthday when her boyfriend gifted her nothing; I tried to help her with her addictions which her boyfriend ignored; I even helped with their relationship and convinced her not break-up with him (WHY?? REEEEEEEEEE)...

In the end she moved in with him, and I was left here feeling like a fucking dumbass. I will never do anything like that again in my life. Fuck this shit, fuck humanity, fuck me.

Cringe at my past bluepilled beliefs