Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel all of u are hypocrates

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
you guys mad at the world but you are toxic yourself dosent make sense to me no wonder why u guys cant get women or freinds its because of how evil you guys are just like the rest of this fucking society

You don’t know my story

and learn to fucking use grammar

why you gone mad brocel hahaha

you guys mad at the world but you are toxic yourself dosent make sense to me no wonder why u guys cant get women or freinds its because of how evil you guys are just like the rest of this fucking societ
Imagine conflating the origin of evil with the continuation of evil

How'd you know

Images

You are the greatest incel here. You say you hate this site and what it stands for yet you won't leave unless you get banned because in the back of your mind you know if you don't get banned you'll be back. Just admit it. If you don't like it here just log off :).

you guys mad at the world but you are toxic yourself dosent make sense to me no wonder why u guys cant get women or freinds its because of how evil you guys are just like the rest of this fucking society
We werent always like this, In the 1950s whamens didnt have the chance to choose, She just needed roof over her head and the rules were set, Dumb cuck!

Another postmaxxer child bites the dust.

Hypocrates me