Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of the women in my family are prostitutes

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
tldr: all of the women in my family decided to sell their bodies to chads to avoid working. 
definition of prostitute = [font=arial, sans-serif]a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment[/font]

sister 1. one of the most popular girls at her school. boyfriend in middle school, cheerleader stacy in high school, sorority slut in college. fucked a chad baseball player for 8 years who cheated on her. she was depressed in her late 20s cause she was single. mom convinced her to try tinder. within 2 weeks she was dating a rich chad doctor. they just got engaged. she doesnt work now

sister 2. overweight nerd in high school. meets triathelon probably 140+ iq genuis in college (also was high school valedictorian). they got engaged senior year of college. both moved to new york city where she did not work cause he made money. then they moved to washington dc, he became congressman assistant. she still never got a job. she raises kids now. 

sister 3. goth in high school. had a bf. went to college got pregnant at 20 years old. finished college with baby. married the dork. got upset cause he didnt make enough money or make her cum, got fake tits, divorced raped him for a bodybuilder 8/10 chad who manages 3 car dealerships. she doesnt work. her ex husband almost sui'ed(srs).

my mom. get married to a 25 year old man at 19. didnt get a job or a degree until she was 40. retired at 55.

my dad. #1 wrestler in high school. had a hott ltr who HE dumped before going to college. joined a frat in college probably fucked over 100 girls, got offered to tryout for professional baseball, got a job at a shoestore, fucked more bitches, married a 19 year old at 25 when he got a real job.

how to become a successful person
female: become a prostitute
male: be a top tier chad, make lots of money, marry a prostitute.  

Nothing wrong with it imo. Women shouldn't be working anyway.

The truth of this poast hurts and stings deep. Fucking degenerate roasties who don't have to work for shit. Just offer up the pussy and get any fucking thing you want.

I don't know how to respond. I'm sorry for you? That's a pretty fucked up family.

How do you cope for having 3 sisters you won't fuck with?

coldmachinery said:
Nothing wrong with it imo. Women shouldn't be working anyway.

It's unrealistic to expect a loyal housewife in this day and age. Can almost guarantee she'll be fucking Chads while you're at work. Still, putting women in the workforce was the beginning of the end.

Forgive me. I'm required to do this for personal reasons:

The "Cult" mentality ruins our experiences.

130656913-05e4b1f0-101e-4a3c-bb7d-98922f533e81.gif

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.
more_horiz
Re: If vaccines don't cause autism...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266413Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Given the appearance of your avatar, I would expect logical discrepancies to occur. Your premises are unrelated. Please do not argue about significant matters when you have the average IQ of your respective population, which is seventy-five.

Re: yesterday I was hit on by a middle age man

Objective_Anon
Png

#200506105Monday, October 24, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"really scared"? You must be very vain. I doubt you are as physically attractive as you believe.
Re: Pete Burns has died
Objective_Anon
Png

#200511771Monday, October 24, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Good riddance. Another LGBT cretinoid has dissipated from society. Much like the Prince of Percocet.
Re: Im an alabama _______ Fill in the Blank
Objective_Anon
Png

#200541773Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:02 PM CDT
An Alabama "Niqqrr" is what you intended to tell us

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).
My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.
I see.

My half-relatives hit me and disrespected Mother often.
Well, my half-relatives visited Mother for food and money.
When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.
My IQ is in the 110+ range. My half-relatives were, however, quite dull.
Yes. There is a reason why I am more intelligent than my Mulatto half-relatives.
When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.
My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.
Yes. My father was a community college dropout(Unable to learn basic concepts) working low-income jobs when I was a child. Mother was only capable of working simple typist/clerk jobs.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.
That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

View attachment 565227

As for myself, my "weapons" are of a much different sort.
Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Very nice. My father would...denigrate me...

No...I should mince my words for the half-relative agenda. That they lived "Worse" lives despite having plenty of suckers, popsicles and fish dinners as Mother was being violently battered by my father.

Hahaha. No.
Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).
Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.
JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

Half-relatives were driven to Chicago to visit their maternal relatives. Mother took them to a theatre once. Local restaurants several times with their grandmother's money as well as Mother's. Grocery store trips. Mall trips. Their mother was given shelf/television set/bed set. Some sort of zoo ticket plan. Mother split money for groceries with them.
Played Goldfish with them, gave them painting materials, marbles, et cetera...
THe necessity of external aid means, of-course, that Mother is now feeling pain due to the realization that her half-relatives choose to denigrate her existence.

May she take comfort in knowing that you people, who have heard my voice for months involuntarily, are disproving obvious lies.
My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.
I was rotting on Lexapro in 2021. With Prozac, however, I was able to denigrate Shannon and my half-relative easily.

Energy.png

Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194134048Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:59 PM CDT
"you're a racist too" Indeed I am. "for assuming minorities are dumber than the majority" There are no assumptions being made here. If you truly want objective evidence, there is a wide variety of valid scientific studies that indicate this.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194134258Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:02 PM CDT
"not all studies are corrent hunny bunny" It is always easier to deny valid evidence than to accept truthful information. I presume you are a liberal? If so, this explains your mentality well.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99% I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Re: I just had a horrid dream
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200648113Friday, October 28, 2016 7:37 PM CDT
With all of the bonobo "traders" abundant in America, you'll be seeing plenty of this in your neighborhoods.

tldr: all of the women in my family decided to sell their bodies to chads to avoid working.
definition of prostitute = [font=arial, sans-serif]a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment[/font]

sister 1. one of the most popular girls at her school. boyfriend in middle school, cheerleader stacy in high school, sorority slut in college. fucked a chad baseball player for 8 years who cheated on her. she was depressed in her late 20s cause she was single. mom convinced her to try tinder. within 2 weeks she was dating a rich chad doctor. they just got engaged. she doesnt work now

sister 2. overweight nerd in high school. meets triathelon probably 140+ iq genuis in college (also was high school valedictorian). they got engaged senior year of college. both moved to new york city where she did not work cause he made money. then they moved to washington dc, he became congressman assistant. she still never got a job. she raises kids now.

sister 3. goth in high school. had a bf. went to college got pregnant at 20 years old. finished college with baby. married the dork. got upset cause he didnt make enough money or make her cum, got fake tits, divorced raped him for a bodybuilder 8/10 chad who manages 3 car dealerships. she doesnt work. her ex husband almost sui'ed(srs).

my mom. get married to a 25 year old man at 19. didnt get a job or a degree until she was 40. retired at 55.

my dad. #1 wrestler in high school. had a hott ltr who HE dumped before going to college. joined a frat in college probably fucked over 100 girls, got offered to tryout for professional baseball, got a job at a shoestore, fucked more bitches, married a 19 year old at 25 when he got a real job.

how to become a successful person
female: become a prostitute
male: be a top tier chad, make lots of money, marry a prostitute.
Modern women are immoral uncivilized barbarians and should be treated like the fucking toilets they are.

Last edited: