Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All of the problems in society now are caused by a knock on effect of Nuclear Hypergamy

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Here's how it goes:-
  1. Convince women they are all Qweens who should only settle for Chad via Feminism, Social Media and constant Dating App validation
  2. Most women realise they can't get Chad once they finish a few years of cock riding so either go for a betabux and make his life a misery or go full Feminist and blame men for everything which the media will happily encourage to secure leftist votes
  3. 90% of men are left with either no woman or a cunt who leeches money off him so are pissed off completely in either case
  4. Birth rates and marriage rates plummet because no one is pairing up and male disillusion and suicide increases at the same rate as female entitlement
  5. The economy plummets due to a lack of work force or men giving a shit anymore
  6. Government imports new workforce via mass immigration
  7. Natives population doesn't like immigrants because they have their own problems which they think should be addressed first
  8. Government and media try to force anti racist rhetoric down everyone's throat and the pubic doesn't agree with it
  9. Femoids hijack these anti racist movements and try to make them about themselves which encourages more hatred of these movements
  10. Unrest in the streets resulting in a hugely conflicting election dividing an entire country
  11. Possible Civil War and death in the streets
All this risk because some cunt had to make money from men's misery by injecting steroids into Hypergamy.

money = feminism
feminism = hypergamy
no money = no feminism.
no feminism= no hypergamy

Beta revolution when?

Nuclear Hypergamic Winter

As more incel tier and low smv males drop out of society, the cucks and soyboys who wageslave and simp become more valuable since there will be a decrease in their numbers. Which will estabilize the effects of the downfall. Then the cucks will notice the slight increase in normie value and will get back to the plantation dreaming for a crumb of pussy, which won't happen. And the vicious cycle starts again.
Foids need men more than men need foids. In fact, men only need for women is sexual.
A female's whole life is dependent on a male.

Individualism. That's all it is. 'Me, me, I am something, my happiness, my life, my desire, I'

Except that nobody gives a shit if it's a (subhu)man, while any average foid gets pampered and validated.

The country is done, family unit is done and now the individual (gender equality, LGBTQ) is done.