Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All of the mommy ‘jokes’ are insanely disrespectful

I'd kill any foid who wanted to dominate me. In videogame.

I'd kill any foid who wanted to dominate me. In videogame.
52969.jpg

Complained about nothing again award.

A lot of people claim their into femdom but don’t understand it. If you get into a “femdom” relationship you need to set boundaries early on.

Some men like cock and ball torture, I don’t. However I like whipping and such , some men aren’t okay with that.

“Femdom” has become so watered down that bitches giving handjobs is “femdom” now.

Remember to ask for consent and agree to a safe word before you call someone mommy dom :foidSoy:
It’s true tho. There are different levels of femdom. Would you want a 10 inch dildo up your ass?, some would some wouldn’t. You need boundaries is BDSM relationships

Religion of peace btw
Only faggots, foids and low IQ apologetics say that shit. No one in islam says Islam is about peace.

these niggas writin paragraphs about femdom :lul:

A lot of people claim their into femdom but don’t understand it. If you get into a “femdom” relationship you need to set boundaries early on.

Some men like cock and ball torture, I don’t. However I like whipping and such , some men aren’t okay with that.

“Femdom” has become so watered down that bitches giving handjobs is “femdom” now.
I’m into women forcing me to eat their poop and discharge, can that be considered femdom?

You know what's disrespectful? Thinking I should care about your shit opinion. Foids should be grateful there is a stable supply of degenerate cucks who accept this degrading kinky shit and even are willing pay for it.

Only faggots, foids and low IQ apologetics say that shit. No one in islam says Islam is about peace.
Ayah Yunus (Jonah) 10:25. And Allah invites ˹all˺ to the Home of Peace and guides whoever He wills to the Straight Path. God invites you to dwell in peace, and He guides whoever chooses to a straight path.

People on TikTok are making it a normtard joke. “I want a dominant girlfriend” but they mean a 5’2 bitch who is needy.
i want a gentle dominant mommy gf understanding of my emotional + sexual needs, i don't need any of that toxic wannabe "dominatrix" shit, not even for free

You know what's disrespectful? Thinking I should care about your shit opinion. Foids should be grateful there is a stable supply of degenerate cucks who accept this degrading kinky shit and even are willing pay for it.
Sub now $50/month for daily feet pics :owo:

Ayah Yunus (Jonah) 10:25. And Allah invites ˹all˺ to the Home of Peace and guides whoever He wills to the Straight Path. God invites you to dwell in peace, and He guides whoever chooses to a straight path.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

Allah said:

وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ

(And Allah calls to the Abode of Peace) When Allah mentioned the swiftness of this world and its termination, He invited people to Paradise and encouraged them to seek it. He called it the Abode of Peace. It is the Abode of Peace because it is free from defects and miseries. So Allah said:

The Abode of Peace is paradise.

[4.100] And whoever flies in Allah's way [forsakes his home to fight in Jihad], he will find in the earth many a place of refuge and abundant resources, and whoever goes forth from his house flying to Allah and His Apostle, and then death overtakes him [in Jihad], his reward is indeed with Allah and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. [4.101] Rodwell: And when ye go forth to war in the land, it shall be no crime in you to cut short your prayers, if ye fear lest the infidels come upon you; Verily, the infidels are your undoubted enemies! [4.102] And when you are among them and keep up the prayer for them, let a party of them stand up with you, and let them take their arms; then when they have prostrated themselves let them go to your rear, and let another party who have not prayed come forward and pray with you, and let them take their precautions and their arms; (for) those who disbelieve desire that you may be careless of your arms and your luggage, so that they may then turn upon you with a sudden united attack, and there is no blame on you, if you are annoyed with rain or if you are sick, that you lay down your arms, and take your precautions; surely Allah has prepared a disgraceful chastisement for the unbelievers. [4.103] Khalifa: Once you complete your Contact Prayer (Salat), you shall remember GOD while standing, sitting, or lying down. Once the war is over, you shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat); the Contact Prayers (Salat) are decreed for the believers at specific times. [4.104] And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain, and you hope from Allah what they do not hope; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

I’m into women forcing me to eat their poop and discharge, can that be considered femdom?
I’d say yes. Water sports are hot, you into that?. I’ve developed a fart kink. I want a foid to fart in my face

i want a gentle dominant mommy gf understanding of my emotional + sexual needs, i don't need any of that toxic wannabe "dominatrix" shit, not even for free
I want a dominantrix who loves me. I like the BDSM but a lot of girls do it out of hate rather than love.

The best way I can put it is a want her to toy with me and enjoy it when I get embarrassed and flustered

Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

Allah said:

وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى دَارِ السَّلاَمِ

(And Allah calls to the Abode of Peace) When Allah mentioned the swiftness of this world and its termination, He invited people to Paradise and encouraged them to seek it. He called it the Abode of Peace. It is the Abode of Peace because it is free from defects and miseries. So Allah said:

The Abode of Peace is paradise.
What's your thoughts on David Wood

I want a dominantrix who loves me. I like the BDSM but a lot of girls do it out of hate rather than love.

The best way I can put it is a want her to toy with me and enjoy it when I get embarrassed and flustered
I’d say yes. Water sports are hot, you into that?. I’ve developed a fart kink. I want a foid to fart in my face
I'll put you on my ignore list some day, seriously, i'm getting tired (nothing personal)

moroccancel isn’t even Muslim and he knowledge mogs me, brutal but mirin.

SAMEEE OMG
U speak like a foid btw.

I like choking, beating, whipping. I want her to put me in my place as her little toy and then play with me

Over for femdom cucks

Didn't Mohammed Hijab (Muslim scholar in the UK) say being Christian is worse than being a faggot?
a Muslim faggot (Who doesn’t indulge in faggotry) is better than being Christian yes. But, a faggot who has faggot sex and doesn’t believe in Islam is not better than a Christian

Over for femdom cucks
Cuckholding and femdom are too very different kinks. Arguably the opposite. One is wanting to be dominated by foids and the other is wanting to watch a foid get dominated

I like choking, beating, whipping. I want her to put me in my place as her little toy and then play with me
Yeah and to make me lick her armpits too, especially when they’re all sweaty and stink, based femdom enjoyer sending some love to you <3

He's making his apologetics for people to not be near Islam, because he is a christian, before, atheist.

It is a war he cannot win.

Yeah and to make me lick her armpits too, especially when they’re all sweaty and stink, based femdom enjoyer sending some love to you <3
Sending love.