Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of the I need love type of artist are non chads

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
IMG 7510
IMG 7509
IMG 7508

All of these guy are non chad , xxx Is kinda attractive but because he isn’t chad he still didn’t necessarily feel the genuine love that chads get

Because actual chads are uncommon to begin with

They're attractive, but more of HTN or Chadlite

TBH juice world is the least attractive one of out all of them and the most attractive is probably X.

TBH juice world is the least attractive one of out all of them and the most attractive is probably X.
Yes and practically all of juice songs were some form of non one loves me , girls don’t love me

No what are you saying bro

Their fame alone probably helped them have different stacies in rotation, I doubt a single one of them was non loved, or at least virgin

No what are you saying bro

Their fame alone probably helped them have different stacies in rotation, I doubt a single one of them was non loved, or at least virgin
They still make sad songs tho chad artist don’t that the point you can have lots of sex and not feel loved

I can’t think of a single music artist that’s Chad besides zayn anyways