Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of our problems are caused by feminists

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
* Replacement migration - caused by feminists having too few children to sustain our population
* Pandemic - caused by stupid feminist sluts partying in bars
* Slutty clothing on females in public - you go to a beach nowadays and it's like you walked into an open air brothel. I hate it, but I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid
* "ADHD" - this hoax "disease" is used by feminists to get energetic and creative little boys addicted to drugs to generate profits for the pharmaceutical industry and to try and turn them into more obedient wage slaves. I have never heard of a female being "diagnosed" with this BS fake news "disease"
* ASStrology - this is a huge red flag in a female, a bunch of dumb hoes love this...however, I've heard trannies hate astrology so maybe it's not all that bad. I hate trannies so much, but I really love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid
* Circumcision - "oh, it's so much cuter, it's my child, my choice", etc...for this alone, they deserve to be infibulated by an old kebab man with a goat beard (in video game)
* The end of apartheid - caused by leftist activists, the core of the left is feminism. Under apartheid, men of all races had a better chance of getting a wife because there was more of a traditional gender role society
* The fall of Rhodesia - same as above
* Taylor Swift - she's a cocksucking whore. I hate her. I hate her stupid-ass fans even more. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid

I hate feminists so much. I hate their supporters even more.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

* Slutty clothing on females in public - you go to a beach nowadays and it's like you walked into an open air brothel. I hate it, but I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid
Holy shit you're a master of comedic timing
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

you forgot feminists and christcucks fought for abolition of slavery

all the liberals will be replaced by conservatives :feelsYall: FAFO for all of them