Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based All of my root causes stem from my family. Nothing was my fault in my life.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Let me break it down for you.

YOU NEVER TALK (IN SCHOOL)

I would talk if my mother properly socialized me as a kid.

ANTISOCIAL!

I wouldnt be anti social sweetie if you didnt take me out of school and not talk/hang out with me.

NO GF!! LOSER

I would have a gf if i got kept in school/developed social skills and not became a depressive/hateful vengeful individual.

NO CAREER!

I would have a career if i wasnt on welfare till i was 18 and couldnt get a job. Staying at home/not having social connection all day makes you lazy and not want to do anything. I'd have millions of dollars right now and bigger than mr beast/logan paul if i had control over what i could do. I was a extremely productive individual with big dreams.

YOU SIT IN YOUR ROOM! YOU NEVER TALK

Maybe i wouldnt sit in my room if i went to school/had friends, family would invite me to stuff and didnt become depressed and jerked off too hard and became even more reclusive. Maybe i would talk if family wouldnt argue 24/7 and traumatize me. Plus i lost my social skills due to being taken out of school.

YOU ARE LAZY!

maybe if you talked to me and you would know ive been moneymaxxing online for years now. Im not lazy. I cook, take out the trash, etc etc. Never ever been lazy.

You never talk to your family inkwell.

I stayed at a family member's house for 2 months when we went homeless and none of them talked to me not once. I guess cuz im ethnic and they're white. I have tried talking to my family many many times. Who would wanna hang out with those bum/druggies anyway? None of my family even considered me human.

I think theres more but yeah.

No one can ever call or say anything bad about me because i can debunk it every single damn time. None of my failures in life were of my own doing.

Last edited:
I blame my genetics more than my upbringing

Same. I'm a complete outcast in my family now.

I just blame my genes.
Haven't been born with any plausible trait.
I am a walking genetic waste

Last edited:
My family fucked me over also, it proves my point when not even one family member is a well-adjusted person. Everyone of them have some sort of mental/dysfuctional personality.

I'm trying to improve my chances but i think i'm beyond saving.