Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All of my highschool friends got married

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
1471255 10153539706950472 1484389812 n
Meanwhile I never even had a gf. Is it even possible to cope in this situation?

No, it's over.

Just delete your socialmedia and LDAR.

Hope this doesn't happen to me.

Glad I don't have Facebook. Shit like this depresses me. I hate it when people look at me like I'm an alien for saying that I don't have Facebook.

Glad I don't go on Facebook anymore. It was suicide fuel when I saw how successful my HS classmates were in their lives :feelsbadman:

He probably thinks his wife is pure and has only had a 'few' boyfriends when she was younger.

Little does he know she was getting railed by the football team.

And they are probably at the wedding

Clapping

And giving each other looks, with a slight grin, knowing they, and all their friends fucked this mans wife multiple times.

And now he is a laughing stock.

You missed out on the best time of your life and will never get another chance, there is no cope for this.

You missed out on the best time of your life and will never get another chance, there is no cope for this.
It's sad that reincarnation isn't real.
We have missed out one chance and now we just wait for death and nothingness.

It's sad that reincarnation isn't real.
We have missed out one chance and now we just wait for death and nothingness.
Believing in life after death in some non-religious way is a cope I need to keep my sanity.

dont worry she'll divorce rape that guy in less than 5 years at most. Marriages nowadays never last.

Hopefully every married normalfag out there gets divorce raped and cucked by Chad.